Evan's Going for the Quad, and Johnny's Shutting His Mouth | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Evan's Going for the Quad, and Johnny's Shutting His Mouth

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Mathman said:
The title of this thread is kind of amusing, if you think about it. Evan is not going to land a quad and Johnny is not going to keep his mouth shut.

MM :)

You put that so well. LOL, I've been wanting to point that out all day, but couldn't get the "words into my fingers." Gotta love both of these guys!!

DG

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
While it would be nice for Evan to land his quad... I gotta agree with you two on this one... At least Johnny keeps me in stiches...

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mathman said:
The title of this thread is kind of amusing, if you think about it. Evan is not going to land a quad and Johnny is not going to keep his mouth shut.
Lest you forget Math, it is Camille who can't beak quiet, not Johnny. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

Zanzibar

Final Flight
Boy, sure don't envy Johnny's position right now. If he doesn't do a quad, he probably won't get the silver. If he does and blows it, he could risk losing the silver - tough place to be. Personally hope he goes for it - hope he makes the decision - pulls off the four rotations - lands cleanly - goes for a combo - lands that cleanly - and then flashes an enormous smile and gives Camille a big kiss right for the cameras as he sets up his next pass.

Just have to squeeze it in here that Daisuke is amazing - simply amazing.

millie

Medalist
If Johnny can keep his tongue quiet and his feathers straight he will have a good chance at medalling. He knows that he is not going to win the gold but if she skates his best in the long program, he should have a good chance at silver. Go Johnny Go.

There's talk that Camille gave Evgeni the avian flu. If so Johnny can win gold.

Last edited:

orchid

On the Ice
Best thing Weir could do, is button up is mouth and turn off the "weird, if he hopes to capitalize on any skating outcome Thursday.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
orchid said:
Best thing Weir could do, is button up is mouth and turn off the "weird, if he hopes to capitalize on any skating outcome Thursday.
Well that doesn't sound like any fun!!

Dee

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
Jaana said:
Yes, one can catch flu from other people, if being in close contact with other people. Some people have more resistance, and some very little.

I believe though that catching a cold is something that one causes himself by not being careful.
You catch a cold the same way you catch the flu. They are both viruses.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mathman said:
So Math are you saying that Evan isn't going to known as the next Quad King?

Dee