Michelle Kwan's Withdrawal | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Michelle Kwan's Withdrawal

flowjo35

On the Ice
Wow. This thread is totally off topic. Seems to happen alot lately. Too bad. If posters have problems with one another they should take it to pm's or start another thread. Good threads are being clogged up.

Last edited:
flowjo35 said:
Wow. This thread is totally off topic. Seems to happen alot lately. Too bad. If posters have problems with one another they should take it to pm's or start another thread. Good threads are being clogged up.
Unfortunately, it gave an excuse to bash the Board.

Joe

From Joesitz’s Post #175
Joesitz said:
Morganlee was warned several times. Mzeng has many views on ALL of skating - not just one skater. morganlee was bent on ridiculing the Board.

Rgirl should try to have a mutiny here, imo. She would love to turn Golden Skate into a Sasha only board with warnings of being friendly only. Joe
From Joesitz's Post #178
Rgirl said:
Joe, the second half of the post of yours I've quoted above is untrue, if not a lie. I'll check back in 24 hours to see if you've deleted it. I believe you knew it was a lie when you posted it, but since I don't know, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Rgirl
Joesitz said:
It's an opinion just as others have.
I’m only posting again to say I stand corrected, in part. Your sentence, “Rgirl should try to have a mutiny here, imo” is indeed stated as your opinion and thus fine by me, although I would never want to start a “mutiny” on GS.

Really, Joe. All I did was disagree with the banning of a poster. But apparently that caused you to believe I want to play Fletcher Christian in "Mutiny on the Golden Skate," or should. Earth to Joe: Your connection to the planet is getting weak.

BTW, after I had PM’d all the mods about the banning of Morganlee, Mathman and Tonichelle were kind enough to reply (I don’t think I’m breaking any PM rules by posting this) and inform me of a number of specific reasons behind the decision to ban Morganlee. After reading these, I was convinced that banning Morganlee was well justified--not that my opinion mattered in terms of the decision to ban ML. I understand banniing is the mods decision and they don't have to answer to those who disagree. However, IMO it made for good Mods-GSers relations that MM and Toni took my PM seriously and responded with good will.

I was also appreciative of the work MM and Toni--and I assume other mods--did in checking out Morganlee's behavior on other boards, which, even more, justified her being banned from GS.

Back to your posts #175 and 178. Your last sentence, “[Rgirl] would love to turn Golden Skate into a Sasha only board with warnings of being friendly only” is written as if it were fact. This statement is quite untrue, so please either delete the sentence or rewrite it so it is clear it is your opinion only. I will add that I think it is also your opinion based, IMO, on nothing more than your own fanciful ideas, preconceived notions you read into some of my posts, and whatever problems you have with my opinions and/or personality.

Thank you.

Rgirl

Last edited: