Buttle - puppy dog eyes | Golden Skate

Buttle - puppy dog eyes

FreeKatie

On the Ice
his puppy dog eyes broke my widdle heart (when he was in the kiss and cry after the short program) That had to be one of the saddest faces I've seen in figure skating.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
LOL - when I first glanced at the thread title, I thought it said "Beagle Puppy Dog Eyes." Same difference though IMO. ;) Buttle DOES certainly have "puppy dog eyes."

DG

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
was that sweat rolling down his face or tears? my aunt and I debated it for the rest of the night...

while Jeff looked sad... Evan was just... wow... broke my heart :cry:

hrmsk8ngnutt

Final Flight
FreeKatie said:
his puppy dog eyes broke my widdle heart (when he was in the kiss and cry after the short program) That had to be one of the saddest faces I've seen in figure skating.
I just wanted to go and give him a big hug...... :biggrin:

Herm (sk8ngnutt)

FreeKatie

On the Ice
I think it was just sweat, but he looked so sad, I felt really bad for him. Hopefully he will have a solid LP.

FreeKatie

On the Ice
Kwanford Wife said:
Eman & Joubert... so much hottness & so much waste. :no:

:laugh: what the heck was up with Joubert's short program! I feel like telling him, its ok, we know your not gay, now please put some artistry in your program.

Ogre Mage

On the Ice
FreeKatie said:
:laugh: what the heck was up with Joubert's short program! I feel like telling him, its ok, we know your not gay, now please put some artistry in your program.
The so-called choreography for that James Bond program was dreadful. When he did the fistfighting and driving moves I could not stop snickering.

FreeKatie

On the Ice
Ogre Mage said:
The so-called choreography for that James Bond program was dreadful. When he did the fistfighting and driving moves I could not stop snickering.

I had to leave the room, he is capable of so much more!!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Ogre Mage said:

he's so stuck in four years ago... there's giving credit to your favorite skater, and then there is cloning... unfortunately Brian continues to suffer from the latter!

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
If I see Joubert fake fist fighting again, I shall be forced to remove him from my list of "futurehusband babydaddies" (a man you'd procreate with but not marry)... My husband laughed all night about my taste in men (yes, the irony was not lost on me either... what can you do? :disapp: )

Such a shame... I hope that all the men go out & work out their issues before the long program tomorrow night...

Laura_B

Rinkside
Did anyone see Evan with his mom on Olympic Ice tonight? I wanted to cry he looked so sad!!

Dibs

Rinkside
I saw Evan with his Mom on Olympic Ice. The look on his poor face broke my heart. In all the interviews he gave, he really let it be known how badly he wanted to medal and it shows. I have faith that in the next four years his skating will develop and he will return to the next Olympics with more polish and skill.

Antilles

Medalist
I felt badly for both of them, but I don't think anything will beat Kurt Browning after his short in 1994. Orser in 1988 would be second is my heart-wrenching department.

In terms of Joubert's lousy choreography, I hate all fake fighting, fake musical instrument playing, and fake acting anything. The only time this kind of choreography didn't make me nuts was Candeloro's Three Musketeers routine. I think it's because Candeloro was built for campy skating.

Ogre Mage

On the Ice
With regards to Jeff (my favorite man) I felt bad he didn't skate his best either. Though I must admit the jumps have always been his weakness so I wasn't completely surprised. He has so much talent in all the other areas -- I could watch him skate all day.

FreeKatie

On the Ice
Kwanford Wife said:
If I see Joubert fake fist fighting again, I shall be forced to remove him from my list of "futurehusband babydaddies"

LOL :laugh: air-boxing on ice is just not attractive! His rating on my hot-o-meter definitely took a dive on Tuesday night.