Lloyd Eisler leaves wife | Golden Skate

Lloyd Eisler leaves wife

Kathleen

Rinkside
I just saw it on the web..........he supposedly left her for Kristy Swanson, his partner in Skating with Celebrities........

skatergirlaj

On the Ice
OMG !! How completely..insensitive!!:mad: Usually I don't get all upset about stuff like this cause it's none of my business but what he did was just wrong!:unsure: His wife was PREGNANT and he's fooling around!! :no:

soogar

Record Breaker
Well there was a lot of chemistry on Monday's show. It defiitely looked like there was something going on. I don't know Mrs. Eisler and it does suck that he left her, but he and Kirsty make a great couple. Maybe Kirsty has found a new career.

~Muffin~

Match Penalty
Wow... that was quite erm.. unexpected.. well I really don't know what to say about the whole ordeal. I think it was insensitive of him and needless to say it reminds of me the whole Shae-Lynn Bourne/Nikolai Morozov affair.

FauveNik

Rinkside
Wow so it is true! I always thought him to be a bit of a jerk. He was always so hot headed and hated the judges(which never helped his carrer)
Well, sometimes they say, what goes around comes around.
Merci for finding this for me!
Fauve

Peggy

On the Ice
I really liked his professional skating- too bad he doesn't have any loyality to his wife and children. I wonder how long this relationship will last. I'm glad his wife and children have a good support system. She sounds like she has her head on straight.

attyfan

Custom Title
Medalist
I hope that Eisler and Swanson get all the happiness they deserve -- and that his (soon-to-be-ex) wife and children get all the happiness they deserve.

lotusland

On the Ice
Lloyd and Marcia's marital problems are of course absolutely none of my business. That being said however, this is definately not the way I would ever like to find out what my estranged? marital partner was up to ...
She (Marcia) said she learned about the affair when Ms. Swanson forwarded her e-mails that she had received from Mr. Eisler.
Tacky of Kristy Swanson to tell Lloyd's wife, she should have left it for him to deal with in his own way and according to his own schedule.

Last edited:
lotusland said:
Tacky of Kristy Swanson to tell Lloyd's wife, she should have left it for him to deal with in his own way and according to his own schedule.
His own way and schedule would probably have been, deny everything!

Frau Muller

Final Flight
Man, this is so ugly that it's not even worth analysis.

I'm so happy that I don't give a 'rusty hoot' (as Dick Button says) about 'Skating with Celebrities' and only watch Olympics. It shows you how desperate Fox is, to schedule the 'cheese' on some Olympic skating nights!

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
I just saw those two together at my rink practicing. We were talking about his new baby and all along I thought he was still with his wife! I wasn't too impressed talking with Ms Swanson. I kept asking my skating friend what did she act in because I never heard of her before skating with the stars. All well too bad for his wife. I would think you would want to try and work on your marriage before starting a new relationship, especially with such young children.

millie

Medalist
What a DOG to do that to his wife and children. If he thinks that the grass is greener on the other side of the fence when he over there for awhile, he realize that it's horse poop over there too. If they had problems before why didn't they try to work it out. It looks like they were alright about 9 months age. The poor children--What a father.

jesslily

Final Flight
Some men don't know the true meaning of marrage. They probably think marrage is just to legalize the sex life. Once they see the huge responsibility as fahters and husbands, they are shocked. When the new opportunities come, they'll jump into fresher relationship.

Lynn226

On the Ice
I've only watched a few episodes of that show, but I didn't see any special chemistry between Lloyd and his partner. I did, however, think that it a bit weird that Deborah Gibson and Kurt Browning kept holding hands in one episode. I wonder what his wife thought about that.

soogar

Record Breaker
Lynn226 said:
I've only watched a few episodes of that show, but I didn't see any special chemistry between Lloyd and his partner. I did, however, think that it a bit weird that Deborah Gibson and Kurt Browning kept holding hands in one episode. I wonder what his wife thought about that.

Last episode was when Kirsty and Lloyd steamed the ice. It was a complete surprise b/c they didn't have much chemistry in the first few episodes and then BAM, there it was on Monday. I wonder if there was more training time when they narrowed the couples down to 3 and that precipitated the split. Bruce looked very cozy with Tai. I wonder if he had a crush on her when she competed?

Debbie was all over Kurt. But Kurt seems like a huge flirt so I can see girls loving him.

Jill

On the Ice
What a CAD! I remember hearing that Lloyd had about seven tatoos, one for every partner he's had. I guess now he'll be getting one with Kristy's name, as she was his partner for this dopey show.