Lloyd Eisler leaves wife | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Lloyd Eisler leaves wife

orchid

On the Ice
Aside from this marital disruption, what makes Kristy Swanson a celebrity?
Who is she?

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Didn't she play a cross country skier in a movie, maybe made forTV?

bluecatskater

Rinkside
Jennifer Lyon said:
Kristy also starred in the movie version of VC Andrews' "Flowers in the Attic." Has anyone else ever seen this film? :eek:

Yes I remember that movie. But the book was much better.
Then of coarse every V C Andrews book after followed the same plot. You didn't
even have to read them to know what was going to happen. That's why I quite them.

Back on topic.....what a shame about Lloyd.....:disapp: diappointing, quiter, jerk.

RubyNV

Rinkside
Fred and Herbie

There used to be a lot of "fluff" pieces about Isabelle and Lloyd's supposed wonderful friendship, and their little nicknames for each other, "Fred" and "Herbie" in some order or another.
I agree with some previous posters....He was often nasty to Isabelle on the ice, and seemed to think he was the superior skater of the two, just because he did the lifting. He gave her some really NASTY glares when she failed to land jumps, which I believe sometimes happened because he threw her way too fast and high!! Isabelle was so tiny, and I don't think he always took that into proper account when setting up the throws.

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
At 37, Kristy Swanson is a has-been. So is 42-year-old Lloyd. Some day, he may blame his atrocious behavior on mid-life crisis (sure looks like that, doesn't it?). But I don't know if there's any excuse at all for Kristy's rottenness.

Ryan O

Final Flight
Country
Canada
Well yes I noticed that it was in the Canadian newspapers here this week. His wife is quoted as saying that she has an incriminating e-mail that she will be using in the divorce proceedings.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
RubyNV said:
There used to be a lot of "fluff" pieces about Isabelle and Lloyd's supposed wonderful friendship, and their little nicknames for each other, "Fred" and "Herbie" in some order or another.
I agree with some previous posters....He was often nasty to Isabelle on the ice, and seemed to think he was the superior skater of the two, just because he did the lifting. He gave her some really NASTY glares when she failed to land jumps, which I believe sometimes happened because he threw her way too fast and high!! Isabelle was so tiny, and I don't think he always took that into proper account when setting up the throws.

I've seen Fred give him some pretty frustrated looks over the years too... when he either threw her to far OR he had a shakey lift lol

bloozywoozy

Rinkside
SOOOO sad!!! My heart breaks for her. Now she is alone dealing with the children's fears and tears and feedings and diaper changes every 2 hours, and sleepless nights etc, and he is out and about having a good time with a new young blond on his arm. :no:

bloozywoozy

Rinkside
On Skating with the Celebrities tonight, it was very interesting. I am not going to give any results away, although I must say Lloyd and Kristy skated beautifully.

:think: But what I found so interesting is that John Hicks said to Lloyd that he was a very strong man, and Kristy is following his lead (to me, with his wording, it was like he meant not just in the spirals) and he said "I hope you continue to lead her in the right direction".

dmr65

On the Ice
I think Lloyd is going through some kind of midlife confusion or something. I'm not for him, not agreeing with him.. I wonder if that's the case and if so... If or when he comes down, it's going to be a horrible reality check.

soogar

Record Breaker
Well Kirsty is 36 years old, so it's not like she's a very young blond, nor does she look "hot". While that was a skanky thing to do to his wife, I think he and Kirsty are a nice looking couple and definitely have chemistry.

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
On last nights show they showed Kristy in a interview telling everyone how she thought of LLoyd as a big brother. Some big brother:laugh: Anyway Lloyd seemed to be having too much fun at the rink yesterday showing off his double jumps to Kristy;)