Yahoo strikes again | Golden Skate

Yahoo strikes again

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
yahoo is hardly alone

in Albany Times Union, in men's short preview, a feature under Johnyy said Olympics are most likely his swan song since he is heading to law school in the fall! And that's a newspaper! Shame, shame..

nicole_l

Final Flight
LOL, they should all read Golden Skate during the Olympics to keep their wuz robbed from their 'Tano lutzes.

IDLERACER

Medalist
Thanks to Yahoo, I already know who won the men's competition before it airs tonight (it was on the opening page where I log into my E-Mail). Oh well, at least the Silver and Bronze will still remain a mystery for another six hours. I wish they would only post news like that in Italy, and not over here, where it's still daytime.

mzheng

Record Breaker
IDLERACER said:
Thanks to Yahoo, I already know who won the men's competition before it airs tonight (it was on the opening page where I log into my E-Mail). Oh well, at least the Silver and Bronze will still remain a mystery for another six hours. I wish they would only post news like that in Italy, and not over here, where it's still daytime.
Well, I say thanks to judges, I already know who would win the men's Gold after short. :chorus:

julietvalcouer

Final Flight
The photo's captioned "AP", so it's Associated Press's goof, not Yahoo's. Come on, AP, if they were married the citizenship problem would have resolved itself!

Well, I say thanks to judges, I already know who would win the men's Gold after short.

Right on, mzheng! I knew who was going to win men's before they skated the short. My Mom gave me the spoilers for the other two medals, though, as I think I'm going to be before it airs.

KBell

Rinkside
I like the caption...."....works on his wife...." not only is she not his wife but now she's likened to a car!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
julietvalcouer said:
The photo's captioned "AP", so it's Associated Press's goof, not Yahoo's. Come on, AP, if they were married the citizenship problem would have resolved itself!

while it IS the AP, Yahoo considers itself a news site, and as they teach us in journalism school RELY ON YOUR RESEARCH not on others...