The Ugliest Mid-Jump Photo Ever Taken | Golden Skate

The Ugliest Mid-Jump Photo Ever Taken

IDLERACER

Medalist
After the ladies long program, I'll post a list of Yahoo's photojournalistic atrocities just like I did after the last olympics.

orchid

On the Ice
Why is this picture ugly to YOU? And why are still shots of athletes in the midst of a jump,focusing typically their facial expressiions, a project you must share with us?

WeirsAngel

Rinkside
If you think that's ugly, then you gotta see Sasha Cohen in the air... Talk about getting a nightmare...

Antilles

Medalist
The worst Yahoo photo I ever saw was of Johnny Weir. He looked like an old woman in the photo. I don't know why these photos get published in the first place.

peachy

Rinkside
she actually has a pretty good position in the air, she just looks like she is very focused

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Poor Sarah looks as if she's just seen Freddy Kruger coming after her on the ice. Hilarious!

As for comments from others: I think every skater who has ever been able to do a triple jump and have his/her photo taken in mid-rotation has an "ugly jump photo." It's the torque. Like the pilots and astronauts who go through those G-force tests, their faces just get mashed.

Rgirl

WeirsAngel

Rinkside
I said: Sasha's worse...

long-2.jpg

sk8fanconvert

On the Ice
STL_Blues_fan said:
that's pretty bad.

Hey sk8fancovert..be careful :) A Sashist may not like it :biggrin:
Hey that's okay. I'm married to one! But perhaps you already knew that from nationals? :biggrin:

Besides, I'd have to come up with a whole new Custom User Title, and that's hard!

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
sk8fanconvert said:
Hey that's okay. I'm married to one! But perhaps you already knew that from nationals? :biggrin:

Besides, I'd have to come up with a whole new Custom User Title, and that's hard!

that's what I was alluding too:laugh: ..one thing is to stir up a Sashist's feelings online, but at home... not good! :biggrin:

I love your new custom user title! And the avator kicks a$$ too! Don't change it!