Sasha Guest On Jay Leno | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Sasha Guest On Jay Leno

millie

Medalist
Vash01 said:
I did not watch the show but I heard about it from someone that did.

Here is a question for those who watched it:

Did Jay Leno refer to her medal as her Olympic medal (not SILVER medal)? Did he call her 'Olympic champion'? OK, that's two questions.

Seriously, did it appear to be an effort to create the impression that she actually won the Olympic gold? I have heard that some people that don't follow FS think that she did.

If this is true, that would be a shame. I would say that NBC violated the ethics of journalism. However, I would like to hear from those who watched the show about how it was presented.

Vash

I have seen all the post Olympic interviews that Sasha has done and in every interview that she has done she has shown her SILVER medal and they have introduced her as the Olympic Silver Medalist. Unless people got a problem with that, I don't know, unless they are trying to stir the pot.:)

millie

Medalist
Red Dog said:
She was also on Jimmy Kimmel last night.

She's on Regis and Kelly today (being aired right now in my area) and then Ellen.

I'll post vids for those who missed them.

RedDog, like Randy would say on American Idol, YO DOG, you're in the"DOG POUND". What would we do without you!:chorus: :chorus:

R.D.

Record Breaker
np, guys. Vids are encoding right now as I type this. However, that's the easy part...the hard part is getting them uploaded to a reliable host!!!

tarotx

On the Ice
Red Dog take your time.

Please know we are very thankful that you are doing this :)

tarotx

On the Ice
Red Dog you really are awesome for doing this :love: And to make sure we got it is extra nice. Thank you :bow:

ladysarahchatto

On the Ice
I thought Jamie Oliver the Naked Chef from the Food Channel was quite flirty with Sasha. 'You do amazing things with your body', about the salad she was dressing 'do you have a boyfriend?..If you want a husband you really have to get in there' . ;)

Red Dog you ROCK! I missed the Ellen show! Thank you!

Last edited: