Weird Sasha site | Golden Skate

Weird Sasha site

:rofl: I like this part: "OMG, I discovered I had a xanga a few years ago. I'd completely forgotten about it until I was looking around Xanga today and found it. However, I was also surprised to see how immature I was there."

Yup, she sure was immature way back then, LOL.

MM :)

millie

Medalist
It sure it would be a lot of commotion and fun int the figure skating world if the skaters really talked and acted like that.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Longhornliz

Final Flight
Wow, I hope my xanga page isnt that lame. I think someone made a page pretending to be Jenny Kirk once last season, it talked about her moving out to LA and being closer to evan.

Kasey

Medalist
It's, um, interesting....I think it's hilarious that "Sasha" can't find a pic of herself without "Getty images" stamped across it...and that there are actually comments to some of that crap! LOL

R.D.

Record Breaker
Am I the only one who thinks it's a spoof? In other words, it's intended to poke fun at her?

Jill

On the Ice
Pardon my ignorance, Isn't Xanga a blog site? Friends of mine have sites there that are basically, pretty lame. Or maybe it's just them!

ambersoeters

Spectator
weirdo site

I read a few pages...and It seems like the individual who started the site is somewhat disturbed. They're mostly picking fun at sasha but also, it's just plain weird. o_O