This is what happened to the Picture Threads in case you were wondering. | Golden Skate

This is what happened to the Picture Threads in case you were wondering.

R.D.

Record Breaker
This is what happened to the Picture Threads in case you were wondering.

Hey all,

In case you were wondering, the admin decided to remove the Photos I posted because sometimes there would be a link to some mild adult site. So that's where they went. I didn't see them because I have Ad-Blocking software installed on my computer.

That's the thing with these free imagehosts. They do you a service but I suppose they have to put up this junk to pay their fees.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I have the time to repost everything using another imagehost. Maybe if I can get another mass uploader that can upload to a site where this is not an issue, I'll repost again during the summer. And this time I'll do one post a day instead of all at once. These are nice photos and I really want you guys to be able to see them.

Sorry once again.

RD

EDITED TO ADD: Found another uploader that can upload to sites such as ImageShack or Imagevenue. From what I know, there aren't any problems with these sites but I'm awaiting confirmation. If I do get it- watch out, because the Pictorial Series is returning.

Last edited:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Red Dog, what got me about all the pics on the adult sites were from Omaha Nebraska. I didn't click on any but they showed snapshots of these ladies and where they were from. I was surprised they all looked so young. I also wanted to tell you that your pics were just awesome!!

Dee

R.D.

Record Breaker
alright. Coming soon...again.

Actually, I'm not even that sure I want to go through the trouble of posting them all again. Oh well. we'll see.

JOHIO2

Medalist
RD, I didn't see those pop-ups either. Have a good pop-up blocker too.

Good luck getting another host site. The pics you upload are usually interesting and not the stuff we always see on Getty and such. Besides, when I freeze a vhs tape, the pics are only a tiny fraction as good as the ones you put up.