Top 5 Who Would You Meet? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Top 5 Who Would You Meet?

Teresa Dawn

On the Ice
Lol I could add dozens more too, but I tried to make it a bit harder... I WAS gonna put just one but that would be two hard... Most are cheating and counting pairs/dance teams as one anyways, so go ahead add some more ;)

lisadotdash

Rinkside
Teresa Dawn said:
Just curious, if you could meet any skaters who would they be? PS, I know many have all ready met their favourite skaters, etc, I know I've met most of mine, this is just for skaters you have NOT met that you would like too.

Here's mine...

1. Barbara Ann Scott
2. Violetta Afanasieva-Dack
3. Pascal Lavanchy
4. Elena Berezhnaya
5. Sophie Moniotte

French cooking with Sasha and nightclubbing with Yagudin and I'm set for life

Vash01

Medalist
1.Elena & Anton (I have met them already)
2.Plushenko
3.Midori Ito
4.Michelle Kwan
5.Irina Slutskaya

gwendeline

Spectator
Brian Joubert
Stefan Lambiel (i think he's very nice to talk with)
Tatiana Navka & Roman Costomarov (such a beautiful pair)
Sarah Hughes (i'd like to ask her if she really thanks she deserved the olympic gold)

Linny

Final Flight
You wouldn't!!

Given the opportunity to meet Sarah Hughes, you'd walk right up and ask her if she thinks she deserved the Olympic gold? You wouldn't! Don't you think you'd want to talk about something that wouldn't make her feel defensive?

Linny

gwendeline

Spectator
Linny said:
Given the opportunity to meet Sarah Hughes, you'd walk right up and ask her if she thinks she deserved the Olympic gold? You wouldn't! Don't you think you'd want to talk about something that wouldn't make her feel defensive?

Linny
Linny, i didn't want to make her feel defensife, just want to know what she herself thinks of it. she was good but not the best, and ist'n she just skared of continuing her career as a skater because she couldn't prove her status of the first?...but ok, it's my own subjective view

Well, maybe you would want to ease into your question with a "congratulations on your fine performance at Salt Lake City" first. :)

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
Skaters I've not met? Ummmm, let me think a second because I've actually been very fortunate to meet a lot of my faves over the years and I have to think about who I haven't met yet. *thinks*. :) OK, I have a few.....

Michelle Kwan (had a chance in Portland and missed it :banging: )
Kristi Yamaguchi
Ryan Jahnke (was too shy in St. Louis, what's wrong with me?! LOL)
Matt Savoie
John Zimmerman

John King

Final Flight
Well,I already met Elvis Stojko,Liz Manley,Kurt Browning,Brian Orser,Josee Chouinard,Scott Hamilton,Katerina Witt,so I guess my list would be:

Oksana Baiul
Sasha Cohen
Elena Sokolova
Anjelika Krylova
Katia Gordeeva

skate_nut

Spectator
Ekaterina Gordeeva
Sergei Grinkov
Ilia Kulik
Steven Cousins
AND
Kurt Browning - I've met him before, but I could met him over and over again and enjoy it like it was the first time!:bow:

Nancy

KwanFan1212 said:
Ryan Jahnke (was too shy in St. Louis, what's wrong with me?! LOL)
You can truly kick yourself, because Ryan is absolutely the most approachable guy in the business. He still has that shy little, aw shucks, you want ot meet me? thing going for him.

MM :)

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
^^^Believe me, I'm still kicking myself and that was almost two months ago!! :banging: