Ladies - Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ladies - Short Program

mzheng

Record Breaker
Ziggy said:
The fact that someone doesn't smile and seem carefree doesn't make them robotic. You've been watching far too many American ladies. :p
Not at all. How about Russian ladies? Irina and Elena smile quite a lot.

Dibs

Rinkside
flying camel said:
Maybe Alissa should go over to Frank to help her with the jumps. I wonder if she has thought about leaving.

I don't think Alissa would leave her home or her coaches. From the Ice Diaries series, she seemed really devoted to her schooling, her lifestyle, and her coaches. Whether this bodes well for her skating or not is yet to be seen, but I do want her to suceed. She has such a style to her skating that not every skater possesses and a natural elegance. Maybe she can hire some outside help to give her more security in her jumps.

Dibs said:
I don't think Alissa would leave her home or her coaches. From the Ice Diaries series, she seemed really devoted to her schooling, her lifestyle, and her coaches. Whether this bodes well for her skating or not is yet to be seen, but I do want her to suceed. She has such a style to her skating that not every skater possesses and a natural elegance. Maybe she can hire some outside help to give her more security in her jumps.
ITA. they are a tightly knit family but as I suggested she could take a few weeks in the summer to have special jump training whether it's Rafael or Frank is her choice.

It's such an irritation to watch this warm beautiful skater go to waste on a quarter of a turn.

Joe

flying camel

Medalist
Joesitz said:
ITA. they are a tightly knit family but as I suggested she could take a few weeks in the summer to have special jump training whether it's Rafael or Frank is her choice.

It's such an irritation to watch this warm beautiful skater go to waste on a quarter of a turn.

Joe

Yes, that is a good idea. A lot of skaters work with other coaches in the summer. I hope she makes some changes. I hate to se her go to waste.