In four years time...? | Golden Skate

In four years time...?

In four years time...???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anything_for_skating

Final Flight
In four years time, for wich of those ladies will be the biggest possibility for Olympic medal, maybe even gold?

Last edited:

mike9000

Rinkside
Some other skate will probably get the gold. Who i don't know.

Kimmie will be in the olympics but i'm not sure where she'll place, i could see her geting a bronze or the sliver.

Emily will be in college.

anything_for_skating

Final Flight
Kim and Asada will be there, and you never know what can you expect from Asian ladies,too good or too bad.
KOSTNER WILL ROCK! forza Caro!
Gedevanishvili, Meissner, maybe.
Huges? No.
Russian ladies? Yes, for sure!

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
mike9000 said:
Some other skate will probably get the gold. Who i don't know.

Kimmie will be in the olympics but i'm not sure where she'll place, i could see her geting a bronze or the sliver.

Emily will be in college.
So agree!

bethissoawesome

On the Ice
Definitely, definitely, definitely Yu-Na Kim. Her presentation skills are getting better and better and she has extremely solid jumps (I love her Ina Bauer into the 2A-3T, I'd love it more if it was Shiz's Ina though lol). Gedevanishvili seems like she almost could have what it takes to be up there in the ranks now if her endurance was just a little better. I think Meissner already believes she will have the gold medal in four years, that's just the vibe I get from her, but I see Yu-Na has more of a gold medal threat than her. Meissner and Mao are kind of in the same boat... they rely a lot on their jumps, and if the jumps are misses, big problems. The only reason I didn't pick Mao is because I could see her easily getting injured in the next four years and Lord only knows what kind of phenom skaters will pop up from Japan in the next four years.

dutchherder

Final Flight
I don't think we should count out Alissa Czisny. I know she's a bit older than some of the other ladies mentioned, but I think she's a late bloomer.

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
Gedevanishvili more votes than Meissner. Well that is a surprise to me anyway.
I picked Asada, but Asada, Kim, and Meissner are all fairly close now.

Lonewolf

On the Ice
I put other, because four years is a lot of time. We just do not know who may appear and become a contender. However, Asada, Kim, and, Meissner will all be contenders as well.

Vash01

Medalist
I have not seen Kim skate yet (just a clip on my computer). She and Mao are still young. So is Kimmie but she has established herself on the international scene. IMO after next year we may have a better idea of who may threaten for an OGM in 2010. Carolina certainly has the skills but will she develop the mental toughness? I picked Kimmie because from the very beginning I felt that she had a champion's mindset.

Vash