Lysacek - King of the Bronze | Golden Skate

Lysacek - King of the Bronze

As a half joke I turned to my neighbors after we watched Evan skate a fantastic Don Jose and get the highest scores of the next to the last Group, and said 'watch that result will hold up and Evan will be third'. hmm was my joke right on?

The Zebra does it again and deservedly. He's got charm and it makes you go with him.

Joubert with all those fabulous jumps and little else beat out Jeff and Eman who really have better routines. Oda was just a little short of being fabulous. Johnny has to get serious about doing the same thing. It's getting yeah, yeah.

Skater to watch in the future: Alben PREAUBERT. He should give Brian a run next year.

In Dance, I just don't get those scores.:scratch:

Ladies Short tomorrow. Sasha's got to ochichornia like she never did before.
It reminds me of Kwan in Dortmund and Moscow. Those Qualis count and it takes a strong skater to do his Long Program first.

Watch for Joannie and Fumie fight it out.

Joe

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Could not agree more with all your comments, Joe!

Preaubert has been a new (at least to me) interesting skater, of course there is still a lot to develop. He has personality that e.g. Joubert lacks.

I hoped that Evan wins a medal, and felt very happy as he stayed as first until Joubert took that place.

Really exciting competition. I hope the ladies will be the same, at least we are seeing it live (unlike men).

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I am so happy for and PROUD of Evan... I love his Carmen routine and I just love him, he's such a great guy (great looking too :love: [that was for you, Joe lol])

and Stephane... How I love him, and I'm finally a fan of his LP... still not a fan of the costume... but I loved how is sung in Calgary! :)

thanks for the review, Joe! :rock:

Eeyora

Final Flight
I had my fingers crossed fo Evan as each skater took the ice. I had a feeling they would falter.