Ladies Short | Golden Skate

Ladies Short

Frau Muller

Final Flight
....or 1:30 pm, Eastern USA time. So we'll know the results of the Ladies SPs before we leave our offices this afternoon. COOOOOL!!!!! :rock:

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
Frau Muller said:
....or 1:30 pm, Eastern USA time. So we'll know the results of the Ladies SPs before we leave our offices this afternoon. COOOOOL!!!!! :rock:

And on a Friday too!! Woo hoo!!! Are you going to do the play by play again? Oh please oh please...

Frau Muller

Final Flight
Wish I could but can't. We're actually BUSY here...but that won't keep me from peeping in every now & then! ;)

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
Frau Muller said:
Wish I could but can't. We're actually BUSY here...but that won't keep me from peeping in every now & then! ;)

Work sucks...

I have the same issue... (that and my astounding lack of tech. knowledge would just cause everyone to hunt me down & kill me...)

I'd love my job if I had major skating competitons off (which the office manager is petitioning for, apparently I get on her nerves...)

So sad...

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Frau Muller said:
Frau, you need to get your priorities straight here. What's more important here?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:bow: :bow: I love your play by play, you do it so well. :clap: :clap:

Dee :biggrin:

Jane2

Rinkside
I am having trouble getting eurosport to work. The page comes up, I click on live audio, that page comes up, it says 'buffering', then ready, but nothing happens.
anybody listening to eurosport?
Jane

Frau Muller

Final Flight
Thanks, Dee. I have the same 'buffering' problem as does Jane2, when I try to log onto Eurosport. So I couldn't even do it if I had the time.

I wonder if the ABC/ESPN powers-that-be have placed some sort of 'block' on this? Ridiculous! As if none of us who listen to Eurosport will want to tune into the delayed ESPN shows. :cool:

Jane2

Rinkside
Hi Frau, I'm glad it's not just me.
I was thinking maybe eurosport just isn't broadcasting yet? Maybe they are waiting for the last few groups. I'm hoping anyway.....
If that's the case, it'll be soon!
Jane

zeytin

Rinkside
3rd group is over...poykio 1st ,Elene G. is 2nd and Idora Hegel is 3rd.
i'm happy that tuba karademir made it to free programm :) she skated first in the first group but she was ok!

can't wait to see the last group!

zeytin

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
I don't think that Julia S made it to the long program portion based on her score in the short... so sad for Julia...:cry: :cry: :cry:

zeytin

Rinkside
bad performance from kostner...sad for her :(
clean performance from sarah meier!!! but lack of concentration at the end of the programm!

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
Who is Tugba? What's a Tugba? The boards are going crazy of Tugba & I DON'T KNOW WHO SHE IS... VERY frustrating... :banging: :boohoo:

zeytin

Rinkside
i guess julie S. made it to the long programm, didn' t she?
60.51 for Sarah meier in sp! 85.15 overall.....good marks!

zeytin

This hasn't been Sebestyen's year. I wonder if she will retire after this season.

Interesting how the carryover from the qualifying round really can make a difference.

SP so far: Gedevanishvili, Poikyo, Korpi.

SP+Qual (factored): Korpi, Poikyo, Gedevanishvili.

Finland rules!

zeytin

Rinkside
crowd loved sokolova's programm...look at the audience!
hope she does well in long program!

zeytin