Yahoo's Mid-Air Madness | Golden Skate

Yahoo's Mid-Air Madness

R.D.

Record Breaker
...if it's even important enough to get on the cover, that is. There are more important sports events going on that will get the cover.

John King

Final Flight
As much as I love Sasha,she does look like a monkey with her expression and her tongue slightly sticking out in that pose,and there are several others like it.Like Elena Sokolova,another of my favorites,whose hair flies right out in mid-jump;she is a cute lady,but those pics are hilarious.

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Red Dog said:
...if it's even important enough to get on the cover, that is. There are more important sports events going on that will get the cover.

Tell me about it, I hate it when the Worlds and the NCAA's happen at the same time, as it often does. The sports section in the San Diego Union this morning looks like a special supplement on March Madness, tho there is an AP article with picture of Sasha covering the Worlds. However, I noticed while perusing the back-page tennis results that Justine Henin-Hardenne, one of the top women's tennis players, got bounced out of a big tournament in the second round to someone ranked far lower than she, and that didn't even get a single blurb anywhere, not even a mention of the tennis tournament at all.

The caption I'd use for Tugba would be, "What? What'd you say? I'm jumping and I can't hear a word you're saying."

As for Yoshie, I'm torn between something involving eating lemons or smelling a septic backup in the building,but can't quite put the right line together.....

Last edited:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Caption: Wow!! My push up bra is really working. Sasha

Caption: Anybody want to take me on?? Sarah

Caption: OK, who took their shoes off in the first row?? Yoshie

Caption: Here's a picture, I want my hair to look like my skirt. Galina

Dee

Last edited: