Fantasies about Peter Carruthers | Golden Skate

Fantasies about Peter Carruthers

pollyls

Rinkside
1. Watching Sasha Cohen shove his microphone down his throat.
2. Tying him to a chair and forcing him to put everything in perspective.
:rock:

~Muffin~

Match Penalty
For some reason I was expecting to open a thread about sexual fantasies involving Peter Tchernyshev. [breaths sigh of relief and leans back in chair] :laugh:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
~Muffin~ said:
For some reason I was expecting to open a thread about sexual fantasies involving Peter Tchernyshev. [breaths sigh of relief and leans back in chair] :laugh:
Muffin :laugh: :laugh: I thought who would have fantasies about Peter. :laugh: :laugh: I like Pollyls answer - Watching Sasha Cohen shove his microphone down his throat. I think Sasha felt bad enough and then have Peter say basically, why did you have such a horrible skate?

Dee

76olympics

On the Ice
I was scared to open this thread when I saw the title (although Peter was not bad looking in the day! ) He always comes across like a bull in a china shop in those on ice interviews to me. Keep him in the booth commentating on pairs (I don't mind him doing that).

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
OK -- for those of us who are cable-impaired -- WHAT ON EARTH DID HE SAY? What prompted this thread? It wasn't along the lines of David Santee's infamous "The bad news is, you're second" thing with Brian Orser, is it? Or is it worse?

Lanie

On the Ice
JonnyCoop said:
OK -- for those of us who are cable-impaired -- WHAT ON EARTH DID HE SAY? What prompted this thread? It wasn't along the lines of David Santee's infamous "The bad news is, you're second" thing with Brian Orser, is it? Or is it worse?

To Sasha he said something along the lines of, "Now that another American has passed you by what will you do now?" in quite the nasty tone. Sasha looked like she was going to cry.

He is just crass and rude to just about everyone though, not just Sasha (and he has been rude to her repeatedly).

Alsace

On the Ice
That's awful! Suggesting anyone find another line of work is pathetic, much less on national television. Thumbs down for Peter!

R.D.

Record Breaker
He is just crass and rude to just about everyone though, not just Sasha (and he has been rude to her repeatedly).

He seemed pretty happy for Kimmie, though.

Peter was just a total ********. (Hey, you can't say ******** on this board.)

He could so easily have said something along the lines of, you've had an up and down year, you won your first U.S. Championship and an Olympic silver medal, can you sum up how you feel looking back on the season as a whole?

(Sasha: "It was a season of growth. I feel proud of my accomplishments, but I did not achieve all the goals I set for myself.")

Then follow that up with, what are your plans for next season?

(I'll take some time off, I'm looking forward to the Marshall's Showcase event next month and to touring with Champions of Ice, then I will sit down with my family and friends, and with my coach, and consider my options for the future.)

Peter: The medals that they gave out at this World Championship are much smaller than those great big Olympic ones.

Sasha: Well, then, it's the big Olympic one that I am going to shove....

MM :)

76olympics

On the Ice
Arrgh! I didn't see this particular interview- I was just basing my comments on the many other blunderviews he has done. I downgrade my review; Peter, you can stay home now. No booth for you! I think that may just rival the awful Santee incident.

~Muffin~

Match Penalty
76olympics said:
Arrgh! I didn't see this particular interview- I was just basing my comments on the many other blunderviews he has done. I downgrade my review; Peter, you can stay home now. No booth for you! I think that may just rival the awful Santee incident.

I never like the man. Hmmm, I think he and Dick Button should quit. I think they should replace them with Scott Hamilton and Alexei Yagudin.

OOT: 76Olympics? Are you from the Gordeeva & Grinkov Forums?

76olympics

On the Ice
Muffin, I am on the G and G forum, but I am Reverie63 there. I am 76Olympics on FSvids, so you might have seen me there ( on the Toller thread a good bit! :laugh: ).

Some of my all-time favorites: G and G, Katia, Toller, Dorothy, Ilia Kulik, Paul Wylie....

Last edited:

~Muffin~

Match Penalty
76olympics said:
Muffin, I am on the G and G forum, but I am Reverie63 there. I am 76Olympics on FSvids, so you might have seen me there ( on the Toller thread a good bit! :laugh: ).

Cool I thought I remembered you, I have some uncanny sense. I am Muffin there at the G & G Forum, anyway I am going to get back on topic before the Admins blast me to kingdom come.

mzheng

Record Breaker
Lanie said:
To Sasha he said something along the lines of, "Now that another American has passed you by what will you do now?" in quite the nasty tone. Sasha looked like she was going to cry.
That wa pure rude from Peter. Wondering if some Peter's fan will defend him as just be 'honesty'. lol

I feel for Sasha though. My daughter said "Can't believe she would mess up so many times". But she still like Sasha way more than Kimmie.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I don't care for Caruthers he is so crass. I don't know why Sasha even talks to him. He seems to derive pleasure by making her uncomfortable. When he shoves his microphone at Sasha she should say "talk to the hand" and walk
away.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
demarinis5 said:
IWhen he shoves his microphone at Sasha she should say "talk to the hand" and walk
away.
She could borrow Camille from Johnny and say --- Talk to the bird!!

Poor little Sasha seemed like she felt bad anyhow and to have someone say -- well, you really did awful out there, why did you?

Dee