The Kimmie Meissner Forum | Golden Skate

The Kimmie Meissner Forum

Thanks for posting this, Bruised. This link was already posted in the Announcements folder by Handlem9z (and I see that a few Golden Skate members have already signed up.) I will let this post stay here for a little while so more people can see it, then transfer it to the Announcements section.

Gimmie Kimmie, LOL.

Mathman :)

#1Kerryfan does not have any posts listed on the Kimmie forum. Was a post deleted?

Board-dragging is discouraged here.

bruised

Rinkside
Sorry about the board-dragging. I'll make sure not to do it again the future.

Their post was deleted, yes.

R.D.

Record Breaker
seems to be picking up.

I can't help but wonder what would happen if we've already seen the best of her.

Red Dog said:
I can't help but wonder what would happen if we've already seen the best of her.

Huh??? She's 16 and JUST became world champ. Now her career is in decline?

Red Dog said:
There's simply no way of knowing yet. That's all I'm saying.

Why even bring it up? It's bizarre to start speculating about future defeats at the very moment of victory.

How about speculating on continued growth and success for a change? Would it make your hands fall off?

R.D.

Record Breaker
Again, I repeat: why is it such a bad thing? I made a comment. Maybe in hindsight I shouldn't have said it. It's not the end of the world!

It's not so much speculation about defeat but just a simple little thought that was running in the back of my mind whether that would be her best performance or whether she'll continue to improve. That's all. And frankly, I'm done talking about this.

Last edited: