Oksana Baiul engaged again? | Golden Skate

Oksana Baiul engaged again?

soogar

Record Breaker
Well Oksana looks great. That James looks a lot older than her but he looks like he really loves her in the photos and she looks very happy to be with him.

Tinika

Rinkside
I wouldn't wonder a bit if Oksana has a little Electra complex. But, maybe an older man is just what she needs: stable, reliable, etc.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Last edited:

icenut84

Final Flight
I must have missed something! Wasn't she married to someone? I think his name was Gene or something? What happened? I take it they split up? I had no idea

John King

Final Flight
icenut84 said:
I must have missed something! Wasn't she married to someone? I think his name was Gene or something? What happened? I take it they split up? I had no idea
She was engaged to Ukrainian born Gene Sunik,that ended amicably last year.They never married.

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oksana seems to want to be engaged, rather than married, although she did refer to her former fiance (whom she never married) as her "common law husband".

Brennan looks 40ish, not that much older than Baiul, who is 28.

Tatiana Totmianina is supposedly engaged to Oleg Vassiliev. She is 24 to his 45. Now HE is old enough to be Tat's father.

soogar

Record Breaker
Joesitz said:
Poor thing. I hope this guy can quiet her nerves. btw, is he related to Christine?

Joe

YOu know, I never made that connection but I do think that his facial features seem similar to Christine Brennan's. Maybe he's her brother?

soogar

Record Breaker
chuckm said:
Oksana seems to want to be engaged, rather than married, although she did refer to her former fiance (whom she never married) as her "common law husband".

Brennan looks 40ish, not that much older than Baiul, who is 28.

Tatiana Totmianina is supposedly engaged to Oleg Vassiliev. She is 24 to his 45. Now HE is old enough to be Tat's father.

Well Oleg looks great. I think Tatiana has an old face and presence (old woman trapped in a young body) and goes well with Oleg. Both Oleg and Tatiana have similar facial features. I also don't get the daddy vibe with Oleg and Tatiana that I do with Oksana and James.

John King

Final Flight
Joesitz said:
Poor thing. I hope this guy can quiet her nerves. btw, is he related to Christine?

Joe
Christine was asked this online at USA Today,and although she has a brother named James,he is the married father of 3 in Toledo Ohio,ergo,no relation.

chania36

On the Ice
Poor thing, just has she has found her father he passed on in february... That girl has been through so much greaf I wish her all the best..