Jill Trenary today | Golden Skate

Jill Trenary today

Tinika

Rinkside
I wonder if she's happy with her life, especially since Chris Dean is getting so much new attention from Dancing on Ice (not that he and Jayne ever stopped getting attention), and also spending so much time away from home. She always seemed like someone who really enjoyed, even sought, the limelight (to me, at least). Now she seems to be more of a society wife, doing a lot of "honorary chairwoman"-type things in Colorado Springs (I'm from Denver and she's mentioned in the society pages, if she's mentioned at all).

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
She's got two boys and a great looking hubby... all are happy and healthy... I would hope she would be very happy.

Tonichelle said:
She's got two boys and a great looking hubby... all are happy and healthy... I would hope she would be very happy.

I too would hope she's happy...but just because her hubby is great-looking doesn't guarantee her happiness....especially if he's out on the road all the time...

Tinika

Rinkside
Misplaced Gymnast said:
I too would hope she's happy...but just because her hubby is great-looking doesn't guarantee her happiness....especially if he's out on the road all the time...

That's kind of what made me think of her. She's had him home for a while, most of the time at least, and now he's off for months at a time to do DOI.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Misplaced Gymnast said:

I misspoke lol... your right, good looks aren't everything...

however, everything I've ever read makes me think there's a lot of happiness there...(that or they're great actors)

Tinika

Rinkside
Tonichelle said:
I misspoke lol... your right, good looks aren't everything...

however, everything I've ever read makes me think there's a lot of happiness there...(that or they're great actors)

Well, we know Chris is a fantastic actor. Or...is he?

flying camel

Medalist
Jill was one of my favorite skaters. I was happy to see her on the Ice diary show. I wonder if she is coaching anyone who made it to Nationals? Has anyone seen her two boys?