Survivor Pananma | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Survivor Pananma

sk8er1964

On the Ice
Arrgh. Cirie out. Terry out. Left with two totally undeserving players. Blah.

Out of yuck and yuckier, I would prefer Aras, so I'm sort of ok with the results. I hope if they have an All Stars II they ask Cirie and Terry.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
sk8er1964 said:
Out of yuck and yuckier, I would prefer Aras, so I'm sort of ok with the results.
I'm OK with Aras too.

Dee

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
That had to be two of the weakest closing remarks from the final two ever. Double Blah! I am so glad Ceiri at least got a car - and she got to pick the color too!

Anybody ever try out for this show here?

Jhar55

Medalist
Well it's over Aras won, not sure if Dani would have won even taking Terry after a couple of comments from the jury that Terry played harder and was more deserving. So onto the next Surivor The Cook Islands they didn't give a date.
Some one mentiond an All Star they just did an All Star last year so I don't think it's been long enough to have another one yet. Maybe a good Surivor one would be to have a group of tribe members who all got voted off early never made the jury come back and play. Liked the comment Jeff said to Aras make sure you pay your taxes guess so he doesn't end up like Hatch in jail.
Did anyone else noticed they didn't have any food acutions or nasty bug / food eating challenges this time?

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jhar55-1 said:
Did anyone else noticed they didn't have any food acutions or nasty bug / food eating challenges this time?
I thought the challenges on Panama were super and some very hard. Don't like the bug eating challenges at all, don't like hurling my dinner. :laugh: :laugh:

Did Dani win the last challenge because she was short and thin? My heart almost stopped when Terry couldn't balance himself. I loved it when Shane ripped both Dani and Aras apart and said Terry was the only person who deserved to win the million. I thought Dani showed her true colors when she told the jury that she needed the money. Guess they really felt sorry for her.

Dee

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Did notice no food challenges with delight. Always thought they were kinda stupid. Good riddance.

I wonder if a lot of the survivors were getting sick eating bugs, so they stopped doing it for that reason. (?)

Dee, I do think that women have an advantage on challenges that involve balancing. A lower center of gravity, or something of the sort.

Shane was a silly clown from beginning to end.

If I were Dani, and Terry started in on "playing the game with integrity," blah, blah, blah, I would have said: "Two words, Terry -- where's Dan?"

OK, bring on Big Brother! :laugh: They are saying that they will do a Big Brother All-star version, and people will get to vote for who will be in it. I predict the vote will be, Marcellus -- 10,483,954. Everybody else -- 23. :agree:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mathman said:
If I were Dani, and Terry started in on "playing the game with integrity," blah, blah, blah, I would have said: "Two words, Terry -- where's Dan?"

Math, I think you're turning into Red Dog. :laugh: :laugh: I loved Terry and I did think he played with integrity, unlike Dani ICK!!! who told the jury, I could really use the money, you see they really felt sorry for her. :laugh: :laugh: Don't be mean to Terry!!

OK, bring on Big Brother! :laugh: They are saying that they will do a Big Brother All-star version, and people will get to vote for who will be in it. I predict the vote will be, Marcellus -- 10,483,954. Everybody else -- 23. :agree
The all star game may be good but I like it when they bring in all new people. I think Yvette, Maggie and what was the midget's name, Um-m-m-m-m-m-m, oh yeah, Eric will probably get lots of votes.

Dee

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Mathman said:
Dee, I do think that women have an advantage on challenges that involve balancing. A lower center of gravity, or something of the sort.
:

100% true MM, it is not the center of gravity, it has to do with the ears and eyes and some correlation to the hips. It is commonly known to rock climbers that women have better balance. And as far as Aras's comment that he was golden on that challenge, he can bite me, what a load that was.

seanibu said:
And as far as Aras's comment that he was golden on that challenge, he can bite me, what a load that was.
Truly. As he was tottering over into the water he shot Danielle a desperation glance as if to say, "Take me, take me!" :laugh:

Jhar55

Medalist
I didn't say I like the bug eating challenges, if it was me I'd be out on the first round no wway I'd eat them.

I also ready for Big Brother 7 bring on the best of the best my vote is for Marcellus and the big cheese eater Amy :rofl:
I won't be voting for, Yvette, Maggie or Eric are not on the show.