Feedback on my signature | Golden Skate

Feedback on my signature

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Updated, Feedback on sig

Would enjoy some feedback on my signature video. When I saw it on Japanese import at the same time the '94 games were "going on," it was a catalyst for my interest in FS as well as Anime. When I heard "Ice Princes," I couldn't stop thinking of this episode. Naoko's first "comic" publications were called "The Cherry Project" about a figure skater. Sailor Moon aired this as episode #35 - it was based around Lita's falling for a pair's skater who turns out to be "leading her on" to find out who Sailor Moon is.

Anyway let me know what you think of my edit, if you have a chance, Thanks! Sean

wmv files only downloading partial file mpg recomended

Last edited:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hi Sean, I tried to download your video but could not play it. I am at work and we have lots of restrictions on what we can download. It would not open with Windows media player. I think I can open it at home. I'll try this evening.

Dee

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sean, now the page won't display. Sorry.

Dee

BTW, I have quicktime at home and that's where I get a messagel

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I really think that any skater will love this little clip I edited

Well I am not sure at the moment about the real issue. Opening in Mac & Linux.
I tried from a HP Pavilion running Win and the host page did not even come up. So it is not a Quicktime issue.

I thank you for you patients and the attempts. I will attempt making a wav and /or other types and possibly try another host for the movie (possibly a podcast). It's a tinny little thing but I have had good response from it for those who can see it. Also would like to share other "clips" I have done of other skaters (real). Sharing is what it is all about.:yes:

This has been a good host site for pictures that have been used on other posts. It was "informally" referred to me by another member of GS - great guy BTW.

Last edited:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hi Sean, I was able to view at home and all I can say is WOW!!! That is really neat. It looks like it was painted in watercolor, I liked that effect. Normally, I don't like that kind of music but it was perfect for this . Thanks for sharing.

We have such talented people on this board.

Dee

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Glad you got to see it, Thank you! Not necessarily sure if it was a host issue - and it is pretty apparent that everyone has Quicktime (duh Sean) these days yet the vir. for mac is more recently updated and statement as "will not work in windows if you save as the latest vir. of Quicktime move..." when I would save. I did try "downgrading" it prior to your second viewing attempt and that may have been it as well. ???? YNK.

But it is nice to get some feedback from "strangers" on that. The music is rather "aggressive" and I don't necessarily think it is the "best" type for FS in general - although some of the remixes I have done of real skaters worked nicely with the same band (Shizuka 2005 combo) - but you are right, it just fit that "Lita Story" so well.

Anyway there are 2 different files on the host now - .mp4 and .wmv.

The whole episode is kinda cute and looking into getting that out there to view also.