MK at White House | Golden Skate

MK at White House

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I can't understand a word President Hu Jinato is saying, do you.

R.D.

Record Breaker
yeah, it's usually me that reports these things :laugh:...anyway, thanks for the link and the photos.

eliza88

On the Ice
Maybe the only way the President of China would visit the White House was if Michelle were there! That's the only way I would go too!!!

eliza88 said:
Maybe the only way the President of China would visit the White House was if Michelle were there! That's the only way I would go too!!!
And a twenty-one gun salute.

Apparently, Michelle had no problem in flying for 6 hours.

Joe

nymkfan51

Medalist
Joesitz said:
Apparently, Michelle had no problem in flying for 6 hours.Joe

What am I missing here, Joe? What 6 hour flight are you referring to?
She just had a COI in Reading, PA on Monday and Hartford, CT tomorrow. I doubt she went back to LA.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
demarinis5 said:
I can't understand a word President Hu Jinato is saying, do you.

Michelle replies "Uhm, Mr. President he's speaking perfect English. By the way the word is nuclear".

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Yes but he is the President of the U.S.A. (something I had NOTHING to do with) and is held to a higher standard. Just like Kwan should learn how to say Olympics instead of 'lympics.

The pic of Kwan and Clinton together warmed my heart. Two of my favorite people:love: :love: :love: !

R.D.

Record Breaker
Yes but he is the President of the U.S.A. (something I had NOTHING to do with) and is held to a higher standard.

I'd figure our president should be able to speak properly, though :laugh: :laugh:

IDLERACER

Medalist
If anyone is interested while Michelle was cavorting with big political muckety-mucks, Tara Lipinski was an awards presenter at the San Fernando Valley International Film Festival. Click HERE to see a picture of her with the festival's president and HERE to see all the other celebrities that were in attendence. It appears that she was easily the youngest person there by at least a quarter of a century.

jesslily

Final Flight
I'm wondering how well Michelle speak Chinese. Some American Born Chinese don't speak much Chinese at all. If Michelle does not speak any Maderine, I guess she can not communicate with President Hu.

I believe that Michelle's family speaks Cantonese. I think she understands that dialect pretty well. Reportedly, she has been studying Mandarin -- I don't know how seriously.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Find me just 8 more pics of Michelle (that I don't already have, of course), and I'll be up to 4,000 pics of her :biggrin: :cool:

Last edited: