Nice COI Portrait Photo (Four Ladies) | Golden Skate

Nice COI Portrait Photo (Four Ladies)

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
Is it me, or do those COI ensemble outfits look almost the same every year? I mean, other than the fact that they get skimpier every year. When will they get the message, these girls don't have to be half naked to look great! But, that picture should shut up all the morons who have been talking about how "heavy and out of shape" Michelle is these days.

MKFSfan

Medalist
dancindiva03 said:
But, that picture should shut up all the morons who have been talking about how "heavy and out of shape" Michelle is these days.

My thougts exactly! All 4 ladies look gorgeous and having a good time with each other! Someone posted the group picture from 2003 COI and maybe Michelle looks more muscular in her thigh area now, but she still looks beautiful and fit! Wish I was 1/2 that "out of shape and fat"!!!

IDLERACER

Medalist
I like the symmetry of the way they line them up, stockings over the boots, stockings under the boots, stockings over the boots, stockings under the boots.

My favorite C.O.I. photo of all time is THIS one. :biggrin: A rare display of drunkedness during the performer's off hours. There must be a million different ways one can caption it.

Jhar55

Medalist
Look like the same outfits from the last few years.
Notice Kimmie isn't wearing the halter top but more of a tank that's more fitting for her age. :clap:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
IDLERACER said:

My favorite C.O.I. photo of all time is THIS one. :biggrin: A rare display of drunkedness during the performer's off hours. There must be a million different ways one can caption it.

Irina "I warned her about those collagen injections".

MKFSfan

Medalist
Jhar55 said:
Look like the same outfits from the last few years.
Notice Kimmie isn't wearing the halter top but more of a tank that's more fitting for her age. :clap:

Is this the 1st time Sasha is baring her belly for COI? I remember thinking last year, or the year before, it was very fitting since she was younger. Well, OK, flatter, so I figured the one-piece was more flattering for her. This one looks good, since it draws attention to the top itself and not her chest.

R.D.

Record Breaker
no, there's another (older) one, and I think it was posted here as a matter of fact.

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Nice pic, thanks for posting it! They all look great! I agree that the costumes look the same every year! And yes, Sasha had a two piece outfit a few years ago for the COI opening. It was pink and black I think.

jsteam4501s

On the Ice
IDLERACER said:
That's because there isn't anything there to "halt."

You're exaggerating just a bit. I watched a video of a few of the girls getting off the bus at a COI stop. Kimmie is just beginning, but it's there. But - so what?

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Thanks for the picture! They all look happy. I notice that Sasha is the only one to have stockings that fit perfectly with her body colour. I like it that a skater takes the trouble to create an appearance that is polished until the last dot.

Last edited:

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
Jaana said:
I notice that Sasha is the only one to have stockings that fit perfectly with her body colour. I like it that a skater takes the trouble to create an appearance that is polished until the last dot.

Honestly, I think that's luck more than anything else. Sasha has a bit of a tan, and since skating tights tend to be a bit of a "suntan" color, they match her skin color well. Its very hard for us pale types to find tights light enough to match our skin. It doesn't mean we have any less a desire to create a "polished" appearance than those who tan easily.

Sasha seems shorter than MK. Is that correct? Who is tallest? Irina or Kimmie? Don't go by the bios. They are written by the skaters.

Joe

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
Joesitz said:
Sasha seems shorter than MK. Is that correct? Who is tallest? Irina or Kimmie? Don't go by the bios. They are written by the skaters.

Joe

Height can be a little difficult to judge with skates on, because different brands of skates have slight differences in things such as heel height and sole thickness. I'd like to see all of them in their stocking feet standing side-by-side, then we could tell.

IDLERACER

Medalist
Joesitz said:
Joe
Sasha is 5'1, Michelle is 5'2 and Kimmie is 5'3. My guess is that Irina is somewhere in between Sasha & Michelle (5'1½).