Sasha on Las Vegas now! | Golden Skate

Sasha on Las Vegas now!

Arianne

On the Ice
Hey, I'm excited to see Sasha on Las Vegas. Hope she does great!!

Arianne:agree:

password

On the Ice
Let's see what the deal is...
Are Danny and Mike scrutinizing a deep-pocketed gambler wagering million-dollar bets while Jillian and Ed try to go on a peaceful retreat (tvguide--I have no idea who these people are as i dont watch this show)? If So, she's not in this one.

Or do a couple of high-rollers expect their spouses are cheating? Then she is in this one. (I dont feel like studying so im wasting my time doing thus sh**)

No sure who Danny and Mike are, but yeah, someone is trying to make a million dollar bet.

I guess I'll tune in next week, LOL.

LBC

On the Ice
It wasn't on this week. She's on the episode that Jerry O Connell(Crossing Jordan) is on as there is a picture of her with him on the set. So look for that episode whenever it aires which is scheduled for next week.

CDMM1991

Medalist
I'll try to remember to post a VCR Alert [if anyone actually wants to tape this hogwash] next week, and if I don't, I'm sure somebody will remember!

skatergirlaj

On the Ice
Whew! I thought I'd missed it! I watched and I didn't see her,so i was wondering if they cut it out or what.Glad to know i didn't miss it.

Arianne

On the Ice
Oh, I'm sorry. I saw a promo and thought it was for tonight. I watched the whole boring show for nothing...sorry.