Clip from Sasha on Vegas | Golden Skate

Clip from Sasha on Vegas

IDLERACER

Medalist
Holy crap. :eek: I don't watch alot of TV other than Fox's Sunday night cartoon line-up. It appears that my earlier assesment of 7th Heaven being the worst show in history was a bit premature. After viewing THIS two minute clip, I have to revise that opinion. Bad script, bad acting, bad lighting, you name it. At first when she used the phrase "Fake-Flirting" I thought she said "Fake-Farting." Ordinarily I would say that she needs to work on her diction, but then another actress walked into the picture and did the same thing, and she's presumably a regular on the program.

To say that Sasha can't act would be completely redundant. Apparently none of the people on this show can act, and I'm beginning to think that that applies to all of prime-time television in general. This might be set in a bar in Las Vegas, but everything else about it is on the same level as all those tween-oriented sitcoms on the Disney channel.​

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Red Dog, why did I think you would think Idle was funny???? I don't think Sasha would ever use that word. I didn't think the "F" word could be used on the board.

Dee

SusanBeth

Final Flight
It would take great acting skills to rise above that material. You can't make a silk purse blah blah blah...

IDLERACER

Medalist
Dee4707 said:
Red Dog, why did I think you would think Idle was funny???? I don't think Sasha would ever use that word. I didn't think the "F" word could be used on the board. Dee
"Fake-Fart" is now the F word? That's news to me.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
That said acting debut, Btw, what about Ice Princess? Did it get a "cameo" making it not eligible for the status of acting?

Last edited:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
I thought she was great. In fact she seemed more relaxed and natural acting than in her interviews.

Kasey

Medalist
I am decidedly NOT a Sasha fan, and I thought she did fine, if just a little stilted at moments. But god, the show blows big time. Ugh.

IDLERACER

Medalist
I finally rewound and watched her segment. There's about 20 seconds more at the beginning and 20 seconds less at the end than the clip thats on the web. Not too much difference.

It reminded me of the episode of of Beverly Hills 90210 where Michelle Kwan played herself. This ain't gonna launch any acting career, but it's good exposure in case some modeling agent might be watching. I seriously doubt she's ever going to be hired to play anybody but Sasha Cohen.

password

On the Ice
She literally spoke like four sentences...
I dont think you can judge either from that.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I watched. Lousy show, Sasha did a good job with questionable material.

I will never forgive Sasha for making me watch 45 minutes of that show, LOL. She could have told us that she was going to be on at 9:46, so we could switch over from Sidney Poitier in Lilies of the Field on PBS from 9:46 to 9:47?

Anyway, I thought she did fine.

MM :)