Clip from Sasha on Vegas | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Clip from Sasha on Vegas

Lonewolf

On the Ice
Mathman said:
I will never forgive Sasha for making me watch 45 minutes of that show, LOL. She could have told us that she was going to be on at 9:46, so we could switch over from Sidney Poitier in Lilies of the Field on PBS from 9:46 to 9:47?

Anyway, I thought she did fine.

MM :)

I was planning to watch the whole thing this morning, but I fast-forward to her segment, so thanks for posting the time information.

I think she did quite well especially compared to the guy who first recognized her. His acting was awful.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mathman said:
I will never forgive Sasha for making me watch 45 minutes of that show, LOL. She could have told us that she was going to be on at 9:46, so we could switch over from Sidney Poitier in Lilies of the Field on PBS from 9:46 to 9:47?

Anyway, I thought she did fine.

MM :)
I agree Math :laugh: :laugh: I had the show on and I can honestly say I really don't know what it was about. :laugh: :laugh: I think Sasha did fine.

Dee

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
password said:
Wasn't Tara's acting debut on some soap opera first?

I think that Tara was on Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman - but I don't know at what point of "appearances" that came. I do remember hearing of a soap appearance, but my memory is flighty these days and I won't confirm or mention which one.

Last edited:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Mathman said:
Here is a list of Tara's screen credits. I think it is pretty complete except for the recent spot on Malcolm in the Middle. Her first appearance was in Touched by an Angel.

She even has a credit as "set designer," :agree:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005150/

That was it, Touched by an Angel. You know the only thing NOT shocking me is that I am getting memory loss. I should change my name to "Ithinkybu"

R.D.

Record Breaker
:rofl: I can't believe people sat through that whole show- a show they'll never watch otherwise- just to see a little 20-second clip of her. :laugh: I thought only Sasha Fans would do that.

Red Dog said:
:rofl: I can't believe people sat through that whole show- a show they'll never watch otherwise- just to see a little 20-second clip of her. :laugh: I thought only Sasha Fans would do that.
I can't believe I did it, either! It's enough to make me try to learn how to work my VCR.

But on the positive side, maybe the ratings went way up. This is sweeps month, right?

R.D.

Record Breaker
the ratings should be up by now. Let me check them and I'll report back.

R.D.

Record Breaker
NBC did alright. After winning the 8pm hour with Deal or No Deal (7.7/14), they slipped to second for the 9pm hour (5.7/10) to CBS's Close to Home (7.7/13).

MKFSfan

Medalist
Red Dog said:
NBC did alright. After winning the 8pm hour with Deal or No Deal (7.7/14), they slipped to second for the 9pm hour (5.7/10) to CBS's Close to Home (7.7/13).

I was watching "Close to Home"!! :agree:

password

On the Ice
I was flipping between "Vegas," "The Breakfast Club" (Grrrreeeeaaat Movie!), and the Phillies Game (Bonds is in town).

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Didn't watch the show, just the clip. I was watching paint dry over on HGTV:biggrin: .

R.D.

Record Breaker
I didn't even watch the clip. That's how interested I am.

Same when Tara is on. I'm JUST NOT interested in these little cameo roles on shows (no offense intended for people who like them, if they're around).