What other forums do you read? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

What other forums do you read?

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
I am registered at two John Kerry forums and the local forum for high school swimming. I read numerous others.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Piel said:
So Dee you craft and sew, what kinds of crafts? I craft, mostly floral design type things, but really prefer working with fresh flowers. Can't sew a lick. My mothere OTOH can sew anything beautifully and has made all of my drapes, bedspreads, decorative pillows and such.
Piel, I sent you a PM.

Dee

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
Mathman said:
OK, but this is your site, right?
Nope :)

BTW, your post made me Google "Ptichka" to find out what it meant. I found out lot of things about Russian space shuttles and the like.:)
"Ptichka" means little birdie. It's often used as a diminuative, and it's what my husband often calls me.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ptichka said:
"Ptichka" means little birdie. It's often used as a diminuative, and it's what my husband often calls me.
Awwww-w-w-w-w that's so sweet. ;) Thanks for telling us what your name is. I've wondered.

Dee

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Besides Golden Skate I visit,

USFSA-Adult Skating

Healthboards.com thyroid/adrenal

Thyroid about.com

California Thyroid Group

O.A.S.I.S Aspergers Syndrome support

~Muffin~

Match Penalty

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
~Muffin~ said:
URL="http://thesuperficial.com/forums/"]http://thesuperficial.com/forums/[/URL] The Superficial Celebrity Gossip forums where you can basically find all the snarks concerning today's pop culture.

:laugh: I LOVE the Superficial... too funny!!

Other boards I visit...

FSU - when I'm feelin' real cranky & know I will get yelled at here if my evil twin emerges from within...

MKF / Heather W's site - all the MK news that's fit to print...

YouTube - for my MK fix at work

SoapCentral - All My Children fix

Detroit Free Press - when I'm homesick & want to know what's goin on in Detroit

Reality News On-line - I admit it, I'm a reality tv show junkie & I am not ashamed...

And of course, truly boring sites for work...

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
I read MKF and occasionally Sashafans especially if I'm feeling faint and need to raise my B/P........a few posts by "she who used to be Wolfice" are good for that:biggrin: . Also autoimmune and vasculitis sites, WVU, and nursing sites. Used to post on a Temptations message board until the board became a battleground between the adm. and a few of the posters. A couple of the posters started their own Tempts boards so now there are three boards. None are very good and the magic that first board had is gone.

Lonewolf

On the Ice
I am relatively new to forms, especially when it comes to posting messages. Great Skate is the first place I have posted on, with SashaFans being the second.

JOHIO2

Medalist
Kasey said:
I go to FSU, because truly, once I got in touch with my inner b*tch, it kinda fit in there!
Boy, does that sound familiar! I post at FSU for the same reason. Started hanging there for pbp during events and sorta stuck around to play.

Last edited:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Piel said:
Used to post on a Temptations message board until the board became a battleground between the adm. and a few of the posters. .
What kind of board is this??? Sounds kind of naughty!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
'THE Temptations".......Eddie Kemdricks, David Ruffin, Paul Williams, Melvin Franklin, and Otis Williams, you know "My Girl".:rock: :rock: :rock:

mmscfdcsu

On the Ice
Kwanford Wife said:
Please clarify this board... I do love a good snark fest...:p

GGMB is really way beyond snarky. Gymnastics Gossip Message Board. It does have a Figure Skating thread, though most of the board is dedicated to gymnstics. Let's just say it is for open-minded adults only. Some filthy and not so respectful humor, but at times just so funny. It has a high percentage of Gay posters

Buzzz

Final Flight
I also post on FSU. skatingforums, world football, world tennis(rarely post mostly read)

mmscfdcsu said:
GGMB is really way beyond snarky. Gymnastics Gossip Message Board. It does have a Figure Skating thread, though most of the board is dedicated to gymnstics. Let's just say it is for open-minded adults only. Some filthy and not so respectful humor, but at times just so funny. It has a high percentage of Gay posters
Is PITI (Pain in the Ice) still in business? What about all those gay raunch "uncensored" skaing boards that we used to be blessed with. The ones dominated by polls like, what position would you like to do Yagudin in?

I know that the original "Uncensored" closed after the board owner started receiving death threats.

heyang

Record Breaker
I only post here and at pinevalleybulletin.com, which is a great All My Children site.

mmscfdcsu

On the Ice
Mathman said:
Is PITI (Pain in the Ice) still in business? What about all those gay raunch "uncensored" skaing boards that we used to be blessed with. The ones dominated by polls like, what position would you like to do Yagudin in?

I know that the original "Uncensored" closed after the board owner started receiving death threats.

Yikes! I don't know about those others. GGMB is as bad as I get, and that's pretty bad at times. I prefer the snarkiness of FSU and I enjoy being here as well. I don't do well with the sugary single skater fan sites.