Dubreuil/Lauzon announcement | Golden Skate

Dubreuil/Lauzon announcement

quof

Rinkside
Marie-France and Patrice were just on Bons baisers de France, on Radio Canada. They speak very quickly, so I will have to watch the tape a few times to get the translation right, but I'm quite certain they said they have decided to continue competing. I couldn't make out their answer to whether they would continue until Vancouver, but they will be going back to France in late June to start training.

Oh, and they danced to Ne Me Quitte Pas on the floor, barefoot. Hot!

Kasey

Medalist
If they are continuing on, good for them. I had always thought they were kind of blah until this season....seeing them at Skate Canada,I guess seeing some folks live changes your opinion of them, either good or bad. It was definitely a good thing for me with D/L! :)

(Sharing the plane trauma after the event with them and Sandhu also gave me a more personal impression of these nice folks as well)

Teresa Dawn

On the Ice
That's awesome. I'm pretty sure you prob heard right because something I heard just a couple weeks ago made it sound like they were really leaning this way.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Canada turned that around, that sounds nice as long as there are no gimmicks -like the implication of striping..

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yay!! :clap: :clap: I hope they do stay for a while longer, they're my favorites.

Dee