How was your 4th of July? What did you do? | Golden Skate

How was your 4th of July? What did you do?

• Thread starter sk8ing lady2001
  • Start date
S

sk8ing lady2001

How was your 4th of July? What did you do?

My 4th of July was excellent! I celebrated with music, a picnic and fireworks. :)

S

Show 42

Re: How was your 4th of July? What did you do?

Mine was great lady........we ate, watched fireworks, ate apple pie and ice cream, and I even convinced the group to sing patriotic songs............:D 42

G

Glacierskater

SHOW 42...I love the idea of singing songs! I cannot, however, carry a tune at all.

I sat in front of the television sewing all day, and watching a series on The Learning Channel about the independence of this great country. It was fascinating! The trial and strife that the young warriors of this country had to endure were incredible.
We had an intimate gathering with some friends, and then watched fireworks from a hill where we could see 2 displays at once. Nothing major, but a happy, contented day.

S

Show 42

Sounds like a great way to spend the 4th, Glacier.......I am a history buff and would have loved to have watched that program........42

G

Glacierskater

I am a history buff as well. In fact I think that I missed my calling in history and sewing. I would be quite content to sew historical costumes all day long. That and add sparklies to my skating costumes :)