Skating Montage Contest! | Golden Skate

Skating Montage Contest!

kwantumloop

Spectator
Hello everyone! :)

I would like to envite you to come see the montage contest currently taking place. There are 10 competitors in the contest and you have the chance to vote for your favorite. Hello everyone! Come see some of the most fun, original, and artistic montages for your favorite skaters. Don't miss out on your opportunity to meet some of the best video editors in the online skating community!

2006 Cup of Lipinski

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I had no idea that was "legal." How cool, guess I should take it more seriously. How long has this been going on?

Watched them and thought they were a different approach then what I expected, and there was a lot of good video. Definitely neat that there is something like this that is not frowned upon by the networks.

so what the hey...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orhecYFA4nI
The first lyric is a "curse" word, but there is no flag for that on YouTube. I guess I should get the DVD back on my hard drive to get the rest out here too.

I hope it doesn't appear I am taking away from this tread, just trying to add to it.

If you watch the MK, note that was a throw away that I never completed. I didn't even get her name on it.

I guess if this is not appropriate for this thread it will get deleted or moved.:agree:

Last edited: