Slutskaya records a song and promises to strip | Golden Skate

Slutskaya records a song and promises to strip

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
http://sports.ru/today/other/news/154177800000031195.html
Slutskaya records a song and promises to strip

The two time Olympic medalist Irina Slutskaya has recorded an electro-house style composition with Petersburg DJ Dmitry Baranov. Besides, the Russian skater admitted in a "Komsomol Pravda" interview that she plans an erotic foto-shoot in near future.

Slutskaya's song will soon appear on all leading Russian radio stations. The composition name is not yet finalized - it will be either "Figure Intrigues" or "Figure Singing". According to DJ Dmitry Baranov, Slutskaya proved a surprisingly talented singer, but got very nervous during the recording.

The athlete herself talked about her plans to be a model, "I will soon do an erotic shoot. But I won't go all naked. A part me of should remain in our bedroom with my husband", things Slutskaya. "But pictures will be beautiful."

Irina recently announced her plans to create her own ice show in Saint Petersburg. The entertaining program will show in the recently opened city Sports Palace.

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
:sheesh:

Interesting development with her planning her own show, and in STP, no less. Isn't she sidestepping on Plushenko turf? He has spoken on getting his show developed for some time now. I wonder how that may affect their relationship, and is her show is a one time deal.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I wonder if she is going to do Playboy like Kat Witt.

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Yep, :sheesh: pretty much sums it up. If she is infringing on Plushy's turf, does that mean Evgeni plans on stripping, too?? :laugh:

Actually, I think it's time for some equal time here. We've had Katarina, Maria Butrskaya, Tanja Sweszcenko, plus a few others I'm sure, disrobe for publication. When do we get to see -- oh, let's see -- John Zimmermann, Michael Weiss, Brian Joubert, Peter Tchernyshev, for starters -- follow suit? So to speak.... :biggrin:

R.D.

Record Breaker
err, ok. I heard about (and posted) the tidbit about the music earlier but didn't know about the "erotic photo shoot". Thanks for the translation.

I like techno music, though. (I listen to it on the radio on weekends.) Maybe I'll hear it one day...(where's that running away emoticon)

Last edited:
JonnyCoop said:
Yep, :sheesh: pretty much sums it up. If she is infringing on Plushy's turf, does that mean Evgeni plans on stripping, too?? :laugh:
I heard that he plans to reprise Sex Bomb without the muscle suit. :p

But about the shows, maybe Irina and Evgeni can go in together and start something really big.

I wonder if all this means that Irina is leaning toward retiring from competition.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Lest we forget her "accidental" wedgie episodes. I will not post the tuxedo.

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
JonnyCoop said:
Actually, I think it's time for some equal time here. We've had Katarina, Maria Butrskaya, Tanja Sweszcenko, plus a few others I'm sure, disrobe for publication. When do we get to see -- oh, let's see -- John Zimmermann, Michael Weiss, Brian Joubert, Peter Tchernyshev, for starters -- follow suit? So to speak.... :biggrin:

Yeah, when will this happen? It would...:rock:
You left Yagudin off the list. ;)
xoxo
Rave

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Ravyn Rant said:
Yeah, when will this happen? It would...:rock:
You left Yagudin off the list. ;)
xoxo
Rave

Hey, I said "for starters" and listed my top 4 candidates, but I assure you, Alexei is a very close 5th............... (ordinal placement flip, ya know....:biggrin: )

This could be a thread unto itself. Actually, I think it has been.

I am rather amused by the phrasing "Slutskaya..... promises to strip." I can just see her at a press conference. "I'm gonna strip! No, really!! No, no.... I PROMISE!!!!!" :laugh:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Grgranny said:
Well, guess that rules out "make a baby" for a while!
Grgranny, she can do both!!

Mathman said:
I wonder if all this means that Irina is leaning toward retiring from competition.
That was my first thought.

Dee

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I would have more respect for her if she waited to do something obviously and deliberately "sexually provocative" if she was out of Amateurs status. I'm just funny that way.

R.D.

Record Breaker
JonnyCoop said:
I am rather amused by the phrasing "Slutskaya..... promises to strip." I can just see her at a press conference. "I'm gonna strip! No, really!! No, no.... I PROMISE!!!!!" :laugh:

Can't resist this one...but the name fits just right!!!:rofl: