Anyone know if Sasha got to any 'level' at gymnastics? | Golden Skate

Anyone know if Sasha got to any 'level' at gymnastics?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
skating has levels... depending on which system you work with they're done differently

but senior is what you see going to the olympics
under that is junior
novice
and then I always get confused as to what is before that lol sorry...

CDMM1991

Medalist
US Competitive Figure Skating Levels:

Pre-Juvenile
Juvenile
Intermediate
Novice
Junior
Senior

Canadian Competitive Figure Skating Levels:

Pre-Juvenile
Juvenile
Pre-Novice
Novice
Junior
Senior

IDLERACER

Medalist
password said:
Just wondering what level she got to if any?
Also does figure skating have levels?
I don't know how high she got, but I understand that Tara Lipinski was at one time a very highly ranked roller skater. Too bad that that doesn't really mean much because as a sport it's even more obscure than ping-pong.

IDLERACER said:
I don't know how high she got, but I understand that Tara Lipinski was at one time a very highly ranked roller skater. Too bad that that doesn't really mean much because as a sport it's even more obscure than ping-pong.
At age 9 Tara won the 1991 U.S. National roller skating championship in the "Primary" (12-and-under) division. :rock:

Four-wheel roller skating might not be hot right now, but rollerblader Tony Hawk (world champion at 16, winner of 73 pro events) is a multimillionaire many times over off prize money, endorsements, video games, sports equipment, clothing line, etc.

Here is Tony at Disneyland. (Second picture: Fitness guy Jack Lalanne, the Gov -- I don't recognize the guy in the yellow headband, but I hear he's worth billions -- Disney exec Matt Ouinet, Tony Hawk, some chick)

http://www.visionsfantastic.com/daddyb/2005_06_12_Update/42.jpg

http://www.visionsfantastic.com/daddyb/2005_06_12_Update/54.jpg

IDLERACER

Medalist
That's not exactly Disneyland. Disneyland proper doesn't have a ferris wheel. It's that weird extension of Disneyland that they built in the parking lot called California Adventure or something. From the 5 Freeway, that tower of terror is an even bigger eyesore than the matterhorn.

Alsace

On the Ice
evenstar said:
I believe she was level 5 at age 7 when she switched over.

At that rate, she could have been a summer Olympian during the 2004 games. (She would have been too young for the 2000 games.) She would have given Carly a run for her money!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
completely OT but DISNEY RULES ALL

and I'll be there in 82 days! woot! LOL

IDLERACER

Medalist
Tonichelle said:
completely OT but DISNEY RULES ALL and I'll be there in 82 days! woot! LOL
Suggestion: When you go on the Indiana Jones ride, be sure to not wear anything that can easily fall off, like a hat, or carry anything in your vest pocket if the pocket doesn't have a button. I once lost a good pair of sunglasses that way. Bumpy ride.:eek:hwell:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Idle - I know all about losing things, thankfully I was able to get my hat back on Splash Mountain but a friend wasn't so lucky and lost her glasses on the Thundermountain Railroad !!! they searched all over the ride and never did find the dumb things... she was blind the rest of the trip! lol