Canadian Idol - Any Canadians here Watching? | Golden Skate

Canadian Idol - Any Canadians here Watching?

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
I suffered through American Idol until the bitter end so I thought I may as well suffer through Canadian Idol. The first couple of shows have been pretty good - the singers are better than the American Idol choices. However, what was with the judges the other night? They almost had a couple of fisty cuffs with each other!!!! I felt sorry for the singers auditioning. Talk about rough!!!! It was quite a wild night!!!!

:biggrin:

CDMM1991

Medalist
I'm watching and I'll be watching again later tonight! OMG, I completely agree about the judges the other night! I was worried that Jake was going to injure someone before the evening was over! Hopefully they've all calmed down for tonight's episode. The talent seems to be very good so far and they're going to my hometown of Halifax tonight, so I'm excited!

~Muffin~

Match Penalty
I would watch Canadian Idol if I had the chance too, but little chance since I live in Alabama which is like the bottom of America like really far from Canada. Anyway I will come here and to other forums to keep up with it. Does anyone else agree that the guy that won season 2, what's his face? Kalan Porter looks like Ronald McDonald. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
~Muffin~ said:
I would watch Canadian Idol if I had the chance too, but little chance since I live in Alabama which is like the bottom of America like really far from Canada. Anyway I will come here and to other forums to keep up with it. Does anyone else agree that the guy that won season 2, what's his face? Kalan Porter looks like Ronald McDonald. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No, I don't think Kalan Porter looks like Ronald McDonald. No resemblance what soever.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I'm thinking Florida would be the bottom of America... it's the southern most of the continental US ;)

Unfortunately I can't get my aunt to subscribe to Canadian TV as part of the tv package we have... *sigh* I was spoiled living next door to an uprooted Canuck growing up....