What song are you listening too at the moment? | Page 4 | Golden Skate

What song are you listening too at the moment?

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
DJStuCrew said:
Right now, the song in my head is "S.O.S." by Rihanna...

If I weren't listening to Don't Cha by the Pussy Cat Dolls on webstream I'd be very critical of Rihanna, but since it's hard to figure out which is worse ~ I'll leave it alone! :laugh:

(And the fact that I grew up in Mt. Clemens a scant 5 minutes from Roseville! Us eastsiders need to stick together!;) )

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Kwanford Wife said:
If I weren't listening to Don't Cha by the Pussy Cat Dolls
Another guilty pleasure unveiled:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: . l
(Piel goes back to dancing to "Rapper's Delight"......shhhhh don't tell anyone)

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Piel said:
Sean, this thing with you and Fumie............:biggrin:

:eek: What thing???

:laugh:
That is a loaded question.

I am working with her SP from the Olys and that is the song she skates to - well that and Toca Orilla. Great blend! Jesse also did some songs for Ah, My Goddess - Anime (beautiful animation but the story was kinda stupid). When ever I think of FS (maybe it's the initials FS) I think of her and a few others too.

As for the "thing," I don't know how I could ever explain that particular "like" of Fumie. I could ramble on for days.. I won't. Summery, she seems like one of the most balanced people I have ever seen in the media eye - not over the top and could never be overlooked. Smart and stunning, focused and tasteful... OK I'll stop there and PM you with one last thought - kinda personal. But it is not just what she does on the ice.

Besides I am a sucker for a great smile!

BTW, did you watch the video? - link under signature.

BOT...I was just watching House and the cutest little rutine of the two little kids singing and they mentiond Aretha Franklin, so I put her on -

Think about it!Think about what you're trying to do to me ahhhaahh. Love it!

Last edited:

mmscfdcsu

On the Ice
"Somewhat Overindulgent" from Forbidden Broadway (sung to the tune of Somewhere Over the Rainbow":rofl: I would LOVE to see Johnny skate to this one

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
"Superfreak" by the late oh so kinky Rick James.:chorus: :chorus: :chorus:

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
"Angels Would Fall" by Melissa Etheride -- oh, wait; mix tape just segued into "Just A Girl" by No Doubt. (And wouldn't that be a great song for Kimmie to skate to?)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
America The Beautiful - Ray Charles (can it get any better? Didn't think so!)

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Melissa Etheridge again -- "Your Little Secret"

I could I won't I can't I don't you make it hard talk down my gaurd my senses soaked my ego's choked i will not lie i will not lie i i i i ---- OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Sorry. Got carried away......:disapp: :sheesh: