Weird I just had to login to visit the board | Golden Skate

Weird I just had to login to visit the board

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
I had to do that one day last week and again yesterday.

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
You should only have to sign in if you use the various functions (i.e. search, post, ect.) You should be able to view posts without signing in.

If this continues, please tell me exactly what occurs (and when) if you are prompted to sign in.

tdnuva

On the Ice
Not sure of course.... but I think what was meant originally is this.....

I can set this board in a way that it remembers me. So, every time I come here it recognizes me and I am in without having to sign in. But, now and then, mostly if something big on the board changes, it happens, that I come to such a board and it does not recognize me, I have to sign in again. In that situation I click again on the checkbox that it should remember me. As I said, this does not happen very often, but now and then... sometimes months apart....

I don't see this as something severe.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I had to sign in a couple of times today. When I first came to the board, I had to sign in and then I minimized to my task bar (shhhhh don't tell the boss) and when I came back a couple of hours later, I had to login.

Dee

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
We had an upgrade a few weeks ago. I will look into it :)

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
At this time, members must sign in to View and Post.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Funny thing. My daughter (Grgranny's Baby) still doesn't have to log in.
Can't figure out why.

If you check "remember me" when you log in, and if you don't log out when you close the window at the end of a session, and if you don't clear your Internet cache or delete your cookies, then you will stay logged in and you won't have to log in again next time.