Michelle Kwan Computer Game | Golden Skate

Michelle Kwan Computer Game

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think we should take up a collection and get this for Mathman for Father's Day. :laugh: :laugh: It will give him something to do over the summer months. :clap: :clap:

Michelle Kwan Computer Game

Dee

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Too bad it is just for Windows:p 1 more programmer and 3 more hours and it could work on both platforms. There goes 30% of the market. Although if it was Suguri I would probably break down and Load Windows on my Apple.

I wonder what she gets ( and might give to charity) for something like this?

I would Like to see a skating game for Pairs or Dance. I am sure I would get the Babs F-P stare a few times just for fun.:laugh:

SusanBeth

Final Flight
I bought that game for my girls years ago. It was a cute program. It did get a little irritating to hear Michelle say "I don't think that move fits here!" over and over, but MM might not mind.

heyang

Record Breaker
I've got it too. It was probably one of my 1st ebay purchases. It even came with a replica of her chinese wind pendant.

Kristi Yamaguchi had a PC game, too, if I recall correctly.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
heyang said:
It even came with a replica of her chinese wind pendant.

OMG,I am such a feak about such things, I would love to have one too. I guess I sound a little like David Spade's character in Just Shoot Me, oh well. I have a ton of "one of a kind" Sailor Moon stuff too.:p

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
There's only 3 days left and no bids. Sorry Math, no money is coming my way to get for you...........you'll just have to live without it. I did wonder what your imaginary skater would have looked like or even done. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee