COI Omaha Nebraska July 2nd | Page 2 | Golden Skate

COI Omaha Nebraska July 2nd

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
kittyjake5 said:
I have a question did Shizuka jump when she perfromed her program. I remember when she performed in the Exhibition after the Olympics she did not jump.
Yes, she did a few jumps. Her program is quite nice, the only thing I don't like about it .......it would have been better if she had used Josh Groban's :love: :love: You Raise Me Up. Other than that she has a great exhibition program. It was great to have her in the program. I wasn't sure she would be in it in Omaha. I was also pleased that Evgeni was in the show and didn't think he would be because of his new baby but he was there in all his glory and splendor.

Dee

MKFSfan

Medalist
Looks like Michelle was wearing-the purple dress we saw in the Marshall's Fest for Fallin'.

Thanks for the review and pictures! I would have LOVED to see Shiz. As much as I prefer Josh Groben's version, I thought Shiz did a beautiful job to Celtic Women (??). Her program itself looks like a blend of a Michelle and Sasha exhibition as it is, but I still really enjoy it, it's one of the exhibitions I view often!

kittyjake5

On the Ice
Dee-thanks for the info on Shiz's program. I wish she was in the cast
when I went in April she is a beautiful skater.