Time Machine - please follow rules, but if you don't that's OK too. | Golden Skate

Time Machine - please follow rules, but if you don't that's OK too.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
If you could go back to any moment in YOUR life, when would it be?

RULES;
1. can NOT change whether or not someone lives or dies - but health improvements are OK (even improving the longevity of "said" life" is acceptable.)
2. can NOT steal ideas for your own profit.
3. can NOT disclose to anyone that you have traveled back in your life until the moment in which you left has "come again."- then you're just a "wacko."{
4. OPTIONAL, a picture is in your possession, of you, of the moment you will go back too. Some of the members may only have "memories of the mind."

I think multiple answers are acceptable.

I am not one for living in the past, but sometimes I think it might be nice to do something a little different - treat someone better, help someone make a better decision, etc....

Due to the fact so many here "seem" to be content, I have a feeling this will not get much response but hey!:biggrin:

Now if MM can give us all the equation that makes it possible.....:biggrin:

This was acatuly thought of via Tonichelle's post on Movie quotes. After I posted the last quote I thought of the movie "Somewhere In Time" - :cry: And a conversation I had with Piel.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
New Year's Eve 1999. The night of my sister's wedding and the last time my family was all together before my grandmother died. We had relatives from all over the country gathered, lot's of new babies for everyone to see for the first time, a magical evening.

Karenswedding.jpg

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Piel, is that a picture of you or your sister. Whoever it is .....is beautiful!!

Dee

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Thanks Dee. It's me. Kind of a p****** look on my face. What else can you expect from a 46 y/o woman wearing a bridesmaid dresss?

Buzzz

Final Flight
I would go back to 1994 & 2002 and not bother going back to school, because it did not good and I would love to have that money back.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think I would revist about 8 years ago when a good friend told me he wasn't feeling good. I asked if he was going to go to the doctor and he.......smiled and said .....no. We talked for quite a while about why he should and then the subject was dropped. A few weeks later he had a heart attack and died. It was the shock of my life. I was in shock but never cried until the next morning driving to work the flood gates opened. He was such a good friend and so very, very intelligent. I guess now I realize he wasn't too smart for not going to the doctor. I think why I would like to revist that time is that I could have been more insistent that he go to the doctor, he might still be alive. I am very good about being a pain in the rear but I wasn't then. I realize it was his decision but if I was insistent it could have spared me all the pain afterwards. :cry: His passing was a very, very big void in my life. :cry:

Dee

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Wow:cry: Dee and PL

Wow! Patti nice looking, lucky guy in your life he is!

Buzzz I have to agree, I could have learned it on my own - granted you are talking about collage - don't think the degree (coincidentally in 1994) has helped with clients when I am getting work in that area, one publishing job I hated. The proof is in the pudding for any potential clientele. And they all want demos to start anyway.

This is a weird thread:laugh:

Anyhoo, 2nd grade birthday. There is a lot of people I would like to treat better and spend more time with, going back that far would give me a lot of chances, and what happen later that week was the earliest situation I can think of that I would like to do better.
2ndgrdbirthdaywthe girls.jpg

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Thanks MM for the equation - to bad it is still a question, shucks :laugh: Got anymore pics of Piel...err...I mean Linda;)

Anyway, when's your moment MM?

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Sean, you looked the same in the second grade as you do now! I would have known you anywhere!

(I don't want to post my true moment because it is too sad, and I don't see what else I could have done differently, anyway. It involves the death of my son.)