Big Brother All Stars | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Big Brother All Stars

Jhar55

Medalist
Little late mathman it was in the chatroom right after they showed the lamb in the house :laugh:
Who do you think will win the clue and over throw the house?
Would like to see George take them all by surprise.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mathman said:
Hey, did you catch that tidbit from Mike Boogie's mom that Mike was a speed skater?
Yes, I did. Wasn't impressed at all. Kaysar is gone.....what do you think about that??

Dee

Jhar55

Medalist
Yeah caught that, also he said on the show he was a skating guard not knowing much about speed skating to know what a guard is.

Jhar55

Medalist
All thats watching if your good at riddles heres the clues so far for the coup
EWE
SPOOL OF THREAD & A NEEDLE

Last edited:
Hmm. OK, so we got a sheep and some clothing accessories...

Spoiler

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Chat rooms say that Danielle was the first to go to the diary room with a guess about the answer.

Last edited:

Jhar55

Medalist
Yes Dani was the first to give an answer, her answer was DNA / Do Not Assume
Erika also gave her clue which was the same as Dani
George's clue was expect the unexpected
There was another clue last night the Grim Reaper.
So we have a ewe (you) needle & thread (sew) grim reaper (reap) good guess might be you reap what you sew? But theres suppose to be another clue.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Didn't James give his answer............pull the wool over your eyes.......or somehting like that and Janelle and Howie never heard that expression. :laugh: :laugh:

Math, my little Janelle is not that devious. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

Jhar55

Medalist
from the buzz in the chatrooms Mike (Boogie) has won the coup comp
his answer was Reap what you sow. After he gave his answer BB called him back into the diary room that's why there guessing he won. :clap: :rock:
I don't get the live feeds but this is comming from those who do, but really who knows until live Thursday night.

Dennis

Rinkside
I had a phone call the last 25 minutes of the show and was wondering if anyone could clue me in please. :bow:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
James won the POV and took himself off the block. George put Howie up. Everyone told Howie that he was safe. The usual lies and all that stuff. Howie was voted off.

Mike Boogie won the HOH.

Dee

Jhar55

Medalist
Heard Mike (Boogie) lost his coup power not that it's anygood now that he's hoh.
He told Dani & Will he had it so BB took it away he wasn't suppose to tell he won it. Was happy to see George win HOH but just his luck it was only 2 days anyway he was off slop for 2 days.
If George is in the final 2 I see him winning but don't really expect it would be the best in Big Brother the older guy wins :rock:

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I always kind of liked Erika but last night I thought what a liar. She told George that she was his pal and buddy and now she's telling the others what he said. Well, she slipped down to the bottom of the barrel with me. :mad: :mad:

Is Will the best player you ever saw??? Howie takes dumb pills I think.

Dee

CDMM1991

Medalist
Sorry to see Howie go, not because I like him as a person or a player, or appreciated his playing of the game, but because he was one of Janelle's only allies left, if not THE only one. I'm pretty sure with Boogie as HOH that she'll go home, but who knows, Chilltown's pretttttttty sneaky!

I'm cheering for Janelle/Chilltown

Yes, Will is the best player I ever saw. On day one he told the house, "everything I say will be a lie including this," and he has been true to his word. :laugh:

Will is ruling the roost and everyone else is falling all over him/herself to make sure that Will gets another half million. I don't get it, but there you are.

I'm glad Season Six is dead. They had four chances in a row to put up Will and Mike. Instead they went after people like Nakomis, Diane and George. (?????)

Jhar55

Medalist
Howie playing the game? He's not done anything expect ride Janis coattails.
Will told them from the start to send him home.
He told Jani you have to lie in this game he's knows he's won.
Will is the best Big Brother player.

Little spoiler: Jani won POV James got mad said she took the doll out of his hand she saves herself and they put up George as a "pawn" which we all know the pawn usally goes even though they are saying they want James out.
This is how I see the vote Erika, Dani & Jani vote to save James, Will's only one votes to save George. Jani won't save George because he put Howi on the block.