Looking for a Dog?????? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Looking for a Dog??????

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Piel said:
Here we go again. Dee starts getting wild and the guys run for cover. Dee honey you must learn to control yourself. We can play this game. Women INVENTED this game. RD puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease show us your pictures. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
RD honey, I really, really, really want to see your pictures. Can you please, please show them to us. :) I will give you a doggie bone if you do, sweet-ums!! ;) ;)

Dee

R.D.

Record Breaker
Piel said:
Hey RD how was the gelato?

I tried a little bit. I'm not a big fan of it at all but the bit I did try (they gaves us a sample at dinner) was actually pretty good, I thought.

I'm currently importing the video I shot. I'm asking the people who wish to see pictures to please be patient as I edit everything. I shot over 600 pictures and over 3 hours of video, and that's a lot to sort through. Thanks.

R.D.

Record Breaker
A Teaser

since I'm in a (relatively) good mood here's a teaser...a shot I took in Venice. I shrank it from its original size for your convenience:

Last edited:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
RD, that is just beautiful!! It is a teaser............I will be patient though...........but can't wait to see the rest. :clap: :clap:

RD, you :rock: :rock:

Dee

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
RD nice pics, glad we are not really mising much as far as the much hyped "gelato experience", LOL.

BTW you didn't happen to run into George Clooney did you?

DeLo has been sighted with him in Omaha.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Piel said:
BTW you didn't happen to run into George Clooney did you?

DeLo has been sighted with him in Omaha.

Stop bringing that up, you are making me Jealous. I guess the "cyber foot massage" meant nothing to DeeLo.:cry: I guess I am no match.....:boohoo:

:rofl: J/K PL.:)

R.D.

Record Breaker
Piel said:
RD nice pics, glad we are not really mising much as far as the much hyped "gelato experience", LOL.

Don't take my word for it. Some other people were ranting and raving over it.