Iced Energy show in Nottingham UK on Sept. 9 | Golden Skate

Iced Energy show in Nottingham UK on Sept. 9

Lanie

On the Ice
I heard they're trying to get the Kerrs, Jenna McCorkell and Kemp/King but NISA won't allow it or something... :(

antmanb

Record Breaker
Thank you so much for the link!

With any luck i'll be booking tickets later on today so will try and post a review at the time.

Ant

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
antmanb said:
Thank you so much for the link!

With any luck i'll be booking tickets later on today so will try and post a review at the time.

Ant

That is great, Ant! I hope you got tickets? Looking forward to your review, I remember that you wrote a wonderful one from Nottingham Jubilee Gala.

antmanb

Record Breaker
Jaana said:
That is great, Ant! I hope you got tickets? Looking forward to your review, I remember that you wrote a wonderful one from Nottingham Jubilee Gala.

Hurray :party: i managed to get front row rinkside seats down one of the long sides!!

I must say that i'm most looking forward to seeing Sale & Pelletier live and also Yuka Sato and Katerina Gordeeva since, besides a few bad quality downlaods of her in the G&G days i've neevr seen her skate!

I'm so excited now i can't wait for september to come now! Will try to take some pictures (though i have no clue how to share them on here) and do a review.

Ant