The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll! | Page 4 | Golden Skate

The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll!

Norlite

On the Ice
:rolleye:

I just heard a snippet on some show that Tom Cruise was thinking of buying Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch. yuk. yuk yuk

I can't find a link. I'm sure soxxy could find one if she was here. :eek:hwell:

Andora

Spectator
I thought I'd be fine without FSU for at least today because I have a big shindig going on tonight and a huge show to caption today, but alas... I have sought and found. ;) I'm surprised I wasn't already registered here, though. Must be confusing this lovely GS forum with one years ago.

Thanks for having us!

Figureskates

On the Ice
Look at it this way, GS did a fantastic job in accommodating us refugees from FSU:clap: :clap: :clap: ....hell of a better job that FEMA did with New Orleans.

I know Mummy's here..now if I can get our son to

:bow: :bow: :bow: Patch Skates!

Dang, I can't find an EVILLE graemlin!

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
PML at BlueRidge's post count of five!! I never thought I'd see the day where I'd have more posts than you, LOL :laugh:

Glad you guys are finding your way over here and that you are enjoying the smilies! They are pretty fun over here and you can use as many as you want in a post too. :clap: I think I remember reading that FS wants to adopt this one for FSU....:bow: I, however, would like to adopt this one....:unsure:.....for every single Monday morning from now until eternity, LOL :yes: I've actually done some work today though so clearly, not having FSU around has affected me negatively and that has to change very soon. I guess I'll be around here a lot today too, LOL ;)

Edit: This is the closest we have to an evil one......:mad: :bow:

Last edited:

Figureskates

On the Ice
It's OK Blue Ridge...I hear the bandwith cranking up!

Another thing I like about GS is I can have my Nicole Bobek Avatar!:love: :love:

I think's it pretty cool.:agree:

I guess the alternative would be a pair of figure skates with flies buzzing around...:p

BlueRidge

Rinkside
Well I am glad to see that ALMOST everyone has the same username here, so that not more than one person has to make me embarass myself on Monday morning by being dense. :drama:

Norlite

On the Ice
BlueRidge said:
Well I am glad to see that ALMOST everyone has the same username here, so that not more than one person has to make me embarass myself on Monday morning by being dense. :drama:

I actually have the same name somewhere here. I just can't remember the password.

Doesn't make you dense. How were you suppose to know BR?

BlueRidge

Rinkside
jonesgirl said:
I actually have the same name somewhere here. I just can't remember the password.

PML, well at least you have an excuse for the unrecognizable name!

One just should. You know? ;)

Lee

Rinkside
Figureskates said:
I am surprised we don't have this fellow:bow: over at FSU...that way we hapless minions can show our undying love :love: for the admins!:laugh:
Noooooooooo!!!!!! Haven't you noticed that some of us have fat enough heads as it is????? Do NOT bow down to me...ick, ick, ick...

:rofl:

Lee

Rinkside
jonesgirl said:

I still don't know who you are...brain is obviously REALLY on holidays!

guinevere

Final Flight
I still don't know who jonesgirl is either. I actually became a member here long before I knew of FSU. A couple of years ago something went on with the board (upgrade?) and all my posts got wiped out, but I used to post here quite a bit.

One small not-really snark: one of the nice things about working early on Mondays is that I get to crank the AC up to maximum the second I walk i the door, so that by the time it starts to really blister out there, we're at least semi comfortable. Of course, the main office gets a lot colder than my little office, so it's rather an icebox out there :laugh: I'd gladly trade, though. The colder the better!

Lee

Rinkside
guinevere said:
One small not-really snark: one of the nice things about working early on Mondays is that I get to crank the AC up to maximum the second I walk i the door, so that by the time it starts to really blister out there, we're at least semi comfortable. Of course, the main office gets a lot colder than my little office, so it's rather an icebox out there :laugh: I'd gladly trade, though. The colder the better!
I keep forgetting -- you're in Seattle?

I'm on the Oregon coast this morning -- just south of Astoria. The drop in temperature as we drove over from near Mount St Helens yesterday was palpable -- and sleeping last night was MUCH easier than the night before! We're looking forward to temps in the low 70's this week as we meander down the coast to northern California.

I was just blown away by the humidity where we've been the past few days -- just don't get moisture like that in Alberta! Of course, the vegetation was amazing to look at -- ferns and tons of undergrowth...a far cry from the lodgepole pine, spruce and birch we see at home!

BlueRidge

Rinkside
Oh well now, we could have a contest to guess who jonesgirl is then. :thumbsup:

Of course, I might have done some research on the subject myself, since it was bugging the **** out of me.

Lilia

Spectator
Hello,
I also had to find a place to go;) I regitered here last year, or was it earlier this year? Ah I don't remember.
Now that I finally decide to post, I must say I love this one:yes: it's cool:laugh:
Glad to see you all here. Though not everyone's here yet. Ciao for now.

Edited to avoid misunderstandings.

Last edited: