The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll! | Page 23 | Golden Skate

The GS-FSU Block Party---Let the Good Times Roll!

guinevere

Final Flight
whee, Lashi's here! :party: :party2:

I didn't get the full 2K, but I got other consessions that made up for the final $500.

Tonight on the bus home, I saw a teenager/young adult who is totally Young Hurley from LOST. Well, if Hurley brushed his hair 1,000 in an attempt to tame his curls :biggrin:

And I can't even get the FSU front page to load. My computer just stops when I try it.

lash

Spectator
guinevere said:
whee, Lashi's here! :party: :party2:

I didn't get the full 2K, but I got other consessions that made up for the final $500.

:cheer2: I know it dosen't work, I can't help it.

Is that bumblepup as your avatar? :love: adorable!

sk8er1964

On the Ice
Guinea Pig Hell.

The ramp is broken, so the fat one can't run up to the top to get all the fresh grass. The thin one can jump up. The fat one is burning a lot of calories tonight, even though there's no food up there right now.

I'll fix it tomorrow morning when the fresh grass is picked so the poor thing doesn't have a heart attack! :biggrin:

(PS -- I've always liked :biggrin: too, but feared to use it at FSU)

ETA -- ooohhhh. This is my 500th GS post!

lash

Spectator
SeaniBu said:
Lash, are you in the arroyo neighborhood? I miss it, how was the 4th of July?

not really. I live near Lake just north of the 210 freeway. Tho my 80 year old bungalow is without the benefit of A/C and is about to underdo massive renovations. So Im actaully staying with my boyfriend in Highland Park for the time being. Well, its called "monterey hills" but its HIghland Park to me. (110 free @ Ave 60) he's closer to the Arroyo area than me really.

The 4th was great. I went up on top of a huge hill and could see about 4 different fireworks show. Did you used to live in Pas?

Lisa

On the Ice
Hi everybody! :) Back from a wonderful two weeks vacation in Turkey - Turkey rocks!
Thanks to GoldenSkate for this thread :clap:

BittyBug

On the Ice
terisalyn said:
What exactly do they mean in this forum by "tripping on the podium?" Or have I been listening to too much '60s music?
LOL. That's exactly what I always think of when I see that title. But I'm going to take a wild guess and say that it actually has to do with skating and not....er....well....:shuffle:

guinevere

Final Flight
Formatting is back to normal.

A huge thank you to Golden Skate for letting us crash here for a few days!! Y'all have been incredibly nice and welcoming :agree:

gypsy

Spectator
I for one plan on hanging out here more often...
Thanks so much for the hospitality!!!!
You guys:rock: !!!