What do you do for a living? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

What do you do for a living?

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Retired automated optical inspection (AOI) and measurements engineer. I'm considering doing something else...retirement is way too quiet.

attyfan

Custom Title
Medalist
I'm a lawyer (research and appellate) with a civil litigation firm in Southern California.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
You might add sound system installer to that list of mine, I did some today and have got a request to do the same at her house now. She runs a Massage and Nail salon so I gut a little neck rub form a gorgeous:love: Vietnamese woman to boot that now wants an insall at home:biggrin: . Ah, life can be kind.:agree:

heyang

Record Breaker
Project Manager in IT - support Retail systems for the companies outlet stores. I can't believe I've worked for the same company for 11 1/2 years. I plan projects, analyze user needs and business requirements and do some occasional programming.

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
I'm a full time mom. However I do have a degree in Physical Education and had worked for a retailer "Nordstrom" for many years. Off and on I have worked for the school district in physical education and special education.

Does figure skating count as work?!

julietvalcouer

Final Flight
I'm a cook at a private club. Educationally and work-experience wise, I'm also qualified to be a museum technician and have been.

swissmiss

Rinkside
Alsace said:
I also teach piano. Wow, three musicians and counting!

Make that four - I'm a clarinetist too. I started out studying to become a music teacher, but I switched to electrical engineering. Now I do both - my main job is as a technical writer for Boeing, and for fun/extra money I play in pit orchestras for musical theater.

Lanie

On the Ice
I'm a student, ha ha, but I'm working full time at a retail place. Boring! It pays the skating bills though.

Lee

Rinkside
I'm a junior high teacher who won't have to teach science next year (yay!) but will teach all the math in my school from grades 5 - 9. I'm going back to the 'light side' (according to PrincessLeppard) after being on the 'dark side' of school administration for the past two years.

In September, I'm starting my masters in educational leadership as well.

euterpe

Medalist
I am a (recently) retired systems analyst. I am so into organizing information that I have completely redone my figure skating files over the off-season. I am just about finished now and am anxious for the new season to start.

Mevrouw

Rinkside
Five musicians then. I'm a performer and now teacher of performance and music education at a major university.

deedeelocks

Rinkside
I'm still a student, my intership is at an international daycare, in my "free time" I babysit, I deliver mail, I teach kiddygym to earn some money and am a full time figure skating fan....