Shizuka on the Catwalk | Golden Skate

Shizuka on the Catwalk

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I did this quickly and I don't have my eyes on but here it is, I think :laugh: :laugh:

Shizuka in Fashion Show

Ok, it's not taking you directly. What I did was go to the left search and type in Arakawa and it will take you there.

Dee

Lada

Spectator
She looks good - kinda like a fluff of cotton candy. I wish she would smile more instead of that pouty model face the women put on.

But the hair is a little scary!

R.D.

Record Breaker
there MUST be a Japanese division of wireimage since I notice there are LOTS more images of the Japanese skaters than anyone else.

I think she looks so good! I didn't know she had it in her to be so tough.

The dress sucks though. Looks like a negligee, not a dress.

But she almost pulls it off. No wonder she's called Divakawa!

Eeyora

Final Flight
She is beautiful. It is a shame People snubbed her in their "Most Beautiful" issue.

CB1AB2

Medalist
will someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong = I clicked on he site and it came up with other sports = I coldn't find any of her modeling // on the cat walk

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
CB1AB2 said:
will someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong = I clicked on he site and it came up with other sports = I coldn't find any of her modeling // on the cat walk

There you can type Arakawa or who you want to find in the search - btw, some good ones of Fumie in there too, and Sasha, Ira, Tanith, etc....

Bill508

Rinkside
Shizuka looks great. Her nickname in Japan is "Cool Beauty" . I think its because shes so intense looking without a smile always plastered on her face.