Look What Our Sean Did! | Golden Skate

Look What Our Sean Did!

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
My fav little great niece Ashlyn turned three this week. She loves Spiderman "because he is a superhero". Her birthday party is going to be SM themed. Sean made this for her using one of her pics taken this past Christmas. I am so excited for her to see it! Isn't Sean talented?

Sean thank you soooo much for doing this. I so appreciate it and Ashlyn will love this and keep it forever.:bow: :clap: :bow: :clap: :bow:

http://www.hwbhost.com/images/spiderashlyn.jpg

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Piel said:
My fav little great niece Ashlyn turned three this week. She loves Spiderman "because he is a superhero". Her birthday party is going to be SM themed. Sean made this for her using one of her pics taken this past Christmas. I am so excited for her to see it! Isn't Sean talented?

Sean thank you soooo much for doing this. I so appreciate it and Ashlyn will love this and keep it forever.:bow: :clap: :bow: :clap: :bow:
Oh Piel, Ashlyn is just as beautiful as Aunt Patti.

Ashlyn As Spidergirl

I don't know if all of you saw the pic of Piel Sean did so here it is.

Piel As Wonder Woman

Sean, you are soooooooooooo talented!!!!!

Dee

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Ashlyn's party was today. She absolutely loved her pic. I had it blown up to 18X24" and framed. When she first saw it she started giggling and said "that's me being spiderman". Everyone loved it and Sean got many compliments on his work. Will post pics in a couple of days. Thanks again Sean:bow: :bow: :bow: .