GS Pizza Bake Off | Page 2 | Golden Skate

GS Pizza Bake Off

Jhar55

Medalist
Like my pizza very thin crispy crust sauce of course and nothing but CHEESE

Can't do meat on anything with cheese (nothing to do with religon)

ChelleC

Rinkside
Matryeshka, your third one sounds like a pizza Margerita.

As for me, I'd have to say thin crust, a little bit of sauce, a lot of cheese, mozzarella and provolone, and pepperoni, banana peppers, onions, and ham.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
I love the BBQ chicken pizza with red onions, cheese, tomato sauce from California Pizza Kitchen.

But to be truthful, I'm kind of a pizza fair weather friend: I'll go wherever the pizza tastes good. :biggrin:

jak0203

Spectator
New york style crust with sauce, lots of cheese, pepperoni (always on top so they get crispy), sausage, bell peppers, onions and roasted garlic.

terisalyn

Rinkside
Regular crust, not too thin, with mushrooms, onions, spicy sausage, jalapeno peppers, then the cheese, then pepperonis, then a sprinkling of parmesan after it comes out of the oven. MMMMMMMM!

Then I like to mix mayo, red wine vinegar, garlic powder, basil and oregano into a sauce to dip the crusts in.

antmanb

Record Breaker
My favourite Pizza recently is one from a restaurant near me called kroma - its a think and crispy base no tomato sauce instead a cream fraiche with garlic, smoked haddock lemon and herbs, a poached egg and emmental cheese.

It is exquisite and quite different for a pizza.

Ant