Scott Hamilton in a Brad Paisley Video. | Golden Skate

Scott Hamilton in a Brad Paisley Video.

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
Has anyone else caught the clip pf Scott holding his Mom's picture, in the "When I get to Where I'm going". Dolly Parton singing in the background, too. I just thought that as so sweet.

childfreegirl

Final Flight
Yup. I've seen it. I didn't know if it was him or not, or who's pic he was holding. I thought it was nice.

Julia

Rinkside
CzarinaAnya said:
Has anyone else caught the clip pf Scott holding his Mom's picture, in the "When I get to Where I'm going". Dolly Parton singing in the background, too. I just thought that as so sweet.
Thanks for bringing it up. It's on YouTube (isn't everything?) as "When I get where I'm going". I just adore Brad Paisley. Are he and Scott friends? Neighbors? Or maybe Brad just saw him walking down the street when he was making the video and said, "Hey buddy! C'mere.":laugh:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
well Scott does live in Nashville now, so that could have something to do with it...

I hadn't really paid attention to the music video before, will have to next time I see it!

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
Tonichelle said:
well Scott does live in Nashville now, so that could have something to do with it...

I hadn't really paid attention to the music video before, will have to next time I see it!

He's the the very first person they show, so make sure you see the beginning(sp?). :)

Jhar55

Medalist
Notice that the first time I saw the viedo.
Interesting Scott lives in Nashville, but then his wife is from Jackson,TN only a few hours away.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Jhar55 said:
Notice that the first time I saw the viedo.
Interesting Scott lives in Nashville, but then his wife is from Jackson,TN only a few hours away.

Yeah I was surprised to read that's where they moved to. I always thought he'd stay on the west coast... and not venture past CO if anywhere... but it makes sense if her family is still in TN... what with Aidan and all, it's closer to relatives...