The Golden Skate/FSU Trivia challenge | Golden Skate

The Golden Skate/FSU Trivia challenge

mmscfdcsu

On the Ice
mmscfdcsu said:
We have some players! Yay. I'm starting this thread so that I don't have to keep bumping the link in the FSU thread. Come on and try your luck. So far, it's The Kween in the lead

.http://my.funtrivia.com/tournament/Golden-SkateFSU-trivia--57753.html

Okay...I am learning how to do this. I changed the topic. You can play once a day. At midnight the new day begins. Since we have 2 skating boards here, the new topic is ice skating. PML, this might be really interesting.

mmscfdcsu

On the Ice
LOL. It seems I know little about ice skating. I disagree with how some of these questions are worded. I may challenge a couple of the answers

SkateCynic

Rinkside
First time in the trivia game...... I apparently suck at it :slinkaway

I need to brush up on my Canadian FS trivia :eek: .

Last edited:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
It is kinda funny, and don't take the dogs out in the middle, it watches your time.

Vash01

Medalist
I don't understand this at all. Where is the game? There are millions of topics and I don't know what to do.

mmscfdcsu

On the Ice
Vash01 said:
I don't understand this at all. Where is the game? There are millions of topics and I don't know what to do.

It should say create new free account. On the left hand side I think, not too far above the players who have played. Just click on create new account, register and take it away

Vash01

Medalist
mmscfdcsu said:
It should say create new free account. On the left hand side I think, not too far above the players who have played. Just click on create new account, register and take it away

I created the account (before my previous post). The link they emailed me did not work. Copying and pasting the url did not work either. It means I cannot be in this game, unless I play as 'guest'. I don't want to play as a guest.

Vash01

Medalist
Looks like it accepted me as Vash01. I got only 7 right, and it took me a long time it seems, but may be it's not bad for a first attempt. Better luck next time, I hope.

mmscfdcsu

On the Ice
Vash01 said:
Looks like it accepted me as Vash01. I got only 7 right, and it took me a long time it seems, but may be it's not bad for a first attempt. Better luck next time, I hope.

Great job. I'm glad you were able to play. There are certainly some strange questions here. LOL

mmscfdcsu

On the Ice
:laugh: I may need to dump some of those Canadian questions. What does Jennifer Robinson's pets and her wedding date have to do with skating anyway? Otherwise it is a fun catagory:laugh:

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
I got 6 out of 10, too, and that includes a lucky guess. These are tough. Fun, though.

Sean -- WHAT dogs???